Topic 2: Confidence

Go down

Topic 2: Confidence

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:06 am

CONFIDENCE (KON fi denz)
1. Trust in a person or thing
2. Something confided, such as a secret
3. A feeling of assurance or certainty, especially concerning oneself

People present themselves through their walk, their stance, and their gestures. In the same way, a line, form or the composition of your design conveys confidence or lack of it.

We learn about body language through experience. We see a basketball player stride onto the court, standing tall but relaxed, then watch him successfully play the game. We learn to associate the gestures with the result.

Confidence is not automatically the result of practice and experience, but it's hard to achieve without practice and experience. A lack of confidence can be a handicap. The same is true of an overabundance of confidence.

One kind of confidence says "I can do this." Another says, "If I can't do this now, I have the ability to learn."

Describe something that you are confident about. How did you gain this confidence?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic 2: Confidence

Post  kenneth on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:43 am

I am confident in my knowledge in math and in aliens alien not relay

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Friends

Post  Riley on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:46 am

I am confident in my friends. I know I can trust them and they can trust me. I hope to build my confidence of by seeing my friends do the right thing

Riley

Back to top Go down

School

Post  Chris on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:47 am

There are many things to be confidant about on the earth. I am confident with school it comes easy to me. I just pay attention and do my work that's how i get my confidence in school.

Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Michaelb on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:48 am

I have confidence in God I am positive he is there, 99.9999% positive. I trust God will keep me safe. I don't know when I acquired my belief. All I know is he loves me and the world will end soon with the rapture.

Michaelb

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryce on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:48 am

I am confident when I am playing a football game. I get this confidence from practicing a lot all spring and summer. I am confident because I trust in my abilities to do well and help us win the game.

Bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:50 am

I have confidence in myself when I play soccer because in practices I do my best and I try my hardest. When the games start I go into focus and tell myself I can do this. Since I haven't played in a year and still made the best team, it is easier for me to gain confidence.

Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  JGear on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:56 am

I am confident in soccer. I am confident in this because I try my best and practice really hard. I am confident because practicing makes me better and I get better and better and have confidence in my team.

JGear

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:56 am

I am confident when I play soccer. I get this confidence from practice. When I practice I get better. I also gain confidence when I play better teams and I win. I can also gain confidence when I personally take on a better player and i end up winning with the ball. Very Happy <3

Taylor

Back to top Go down

devin

Post  devin on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 am

I am confident that our football team will own saint johns country day today. Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Smile Surprised Very Happy Shocked Very Happy Shocked Very Happy Shocked Very Happy What a Face Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Smile Very Happy ....................... affraid

devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Presley on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 am

I am confident in my ability to read. I have gained confidence in this by reading books. The more I read the better and faster I get. I can read short books and long books.

Presley

Back to top Go down

Post  connor on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:58 am

I am confident in my friends. I know that my friends will always be there for me and won't let me down.

connor

Back to top Go down

Post  kenneth on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:00 am

I am confident in my knowledge in math because its my favorite class and its my best class out of all of them alien farao lol!

kenneth

Back to top Go down

confidence

Post  Casey on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:01 am

confidence is important . You need confidence or else you cant survive. without it u would hide in a bubble your whole life. I have confidence I can survive middle school Very Happy Smile Surprised Question Arrow Idea bounce bom

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:02 am

I am confident in God because he loves me and forgave my sins. God is always next to me when times are tough and always give me passion. God always answers my prayers and always overcomes the devil inside of me and brings me away from his temptation.

Lauren

Back to top Go down

confidence

Post  Casey on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:17 am

confidence is important. i have confidence that I will become successful in life. this confidence is due to my knowledge of God and a good education Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:18 am

I have confidence in doing stuff that could injure me. I do not do this for fun but if I come across something that can injure me, I tend to feel confident. I have confidence in this because it causes me to use extra caution.

Nick

Back to top Go down

Confidence-Madison

Post  Madison on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 am

I am confident in my knowledge of God. I believe that he exists and that he is always there when I need him. God loves us. I love you

Madison

Back to top Go down

Confidence-Madison

Post  Madison on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:21 am

I am confident in my knowledge of God. I believe that he is real and will always be there for me whenever I need him!!! I love you

Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  Kylie on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:21 am

I am confident in my Knowledge of softball. I have played for a while. Everyone can use more practice. Everyone has potential and if you have the right coaches then they will help you work on our potential.

Kylie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down