Topic 7: Weekend

Go down

Topic 7: Weekend

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:25 am

Write 4 sentences about anything that you did this weekend. Use correct grammar and make it funny....but clean.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic 7: Weekend

Post  jimmy c on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:29 am

This weekend i went to the beach, played football, hung out with friends, and slept. On friday we all went to the beach and played football with friends. Saturday, after taking sr pictures a bunch of us hung out all day and just played new halo and messing with people on chat roullette.. Sunday was mainly filled with sleeping. It was a good weekend

jimmy c

Back to top Go down

Weekend

Post  jamison on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:30 am

This weekend i did many exciting things. Friday i came home and did nothing. saturday i went the movies and went to my friends house. Sunday i went to the beach and watched the jaguars game. I had such a fun weekend.

jamison

Back to top Go down

Post  furball on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:32 am

After school I went to work on Friday. Saturday i went to work from 9 till 5 then slept for 14 hours, after i watched the Gator game of course. Sunday I went to church then stayed home and help my neighbor de vain 75 lbs. of shrimp. That was my amazing weekend

furball

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric D on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:32 am

Well Friday I did nothing at all but relax at the house. Saturday sat home and played games later that day went to open gym and showed out. Sunday was ACT practice and after that went the movies and saw The Devil. The movie was all way radical!!!!!!!!!!

Eric D

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia T on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:33 am

I went to the hair salon on Saturday. While there, my hair was washed, blow dried, and styled. On Sunday, I completed my homework for English and made plans to go shopping for this Thursday. Also, I caught up on much needed sleep.

Olivia T

Back to top Go down

weekend

Post  greg d on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:33 am

I had a not so exciting weekend this past weekend. Friday i went to the mall and hung out with some friends and my girlfriend. Saturday i went to the park and i played tennis for a couple hours and then i helped out with my sisters birthday. Sunday i went to church and then over to my girlfriends house to celebrate her grandmas birthday.

greg d

Back to top Go down

Post  Hootie on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:34 am

Friday i went to the game with my lil dog 21st lil otis. Saturday i was with eric big oompa loomp head ahh! Then sunday I had a basketball game. After the game i went to SAT prep with my dogs Trav, Trey, Tyrese and Eric big oompa loompa head ahh!. Then I went to popeyes and got a meal for free. After that i went home and got my hair done.

Hootie

Back to top Go down

Weekend

Post  KFreeman on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:35 am

On my delightful weekend. I went to The Bolles football game game and saw a very legit cheerleaders perform. And I had also spent time with my baby girl (Shaina Simmons). And spent sometime family time with my aunts and cousins.

KFreeman

Back to top Go down

weekend

Post  a blank on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:36 am

This weekend, I went and saw the movie devil. The devil was some old lady that killed people one by one. But on my seat, there was gum and i didn't know. I got up and my hair was stuck after leaning back on it and i got a huge wad of gum in my hair and i didn't even know whose it was. I was mad and disgusted because some random persons gum is in my hair.

a blank

Back to top Go down

Post  M Kell on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:37 am

This weekend I slept over a friend's house. We went to the movie and saw What if... Just as I was waiting for my mother to pick me up, we decided to go boating at her backyard pond....I got attack by a spider and splashed! D;

M Kell

Back to top Go down

Post  LexiO on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:38 am

This weekend, I was hanging out with my boyfriend and we were fooling around play fighting. I ran outside and he chased after me. I ran around my pool and slipped so he grabbed me and threw me in the pool with all my clothes on. Everytime i tried to get out, he just pushed me back in and kept picking on me.

LexiO

Back to top Go down

Clean Weekend

Post  Samantha on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:39 am

Friday I went to the Bolles football game and watched a real team play. (just playin boys)
Saturday I spent the night with Ash & Sam Shep. We baby sat a teapot pig, I rolled around on a water bed, went to Mellow Mushroom and harassed my waiter, and saw the movie Devil and am now terrified of old ginger women. Then I rapped in Ashley's car then we went to a neighborhood, strolled around a bit, and I laid in the street and got spit on.
Sunday I went to Huddle House and got a free breakfast because my waiter sucked. Then I went to the movie Easy A and that is my new favorite movie. It was kind of clean? Then I came home and napped and studied and avoided a boy. Win!

Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:40 am

On Friday after school I hanged out with Clay Carson. Us and a couple of friends went to C C's for lunch. Then Tyler Gregory and I went to Clay's house and watched him cut the grass while Tyler and I threw the football and laughed at Clay. Then on Saturday I helped Coach Dugan put up poles for the bating cages. Then later that day dad and I went looking for baseball bats. Then I got all depressed because I realized I had basketball from 5 to 7.

Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca M. on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:41 am

This weekend I hung out with Shaina, Savanah and Bryce, I went onto the mall roof with my friends, I went to Carribba's, I watched a scary movie called Scarying Jessica, and I hit a curb which made my mom scream.

Becca M.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down