Topic 7: Weekend

Go down

Topic 7: Weekend

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:26 am

Write 4 sentences about anything that you did this weekend. Use correct grammar and make it funny....but clean.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

WEEKEND

Post  ajsswim on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:24 am

THIS WEEKEND I WORKED AT THE POOL. ALSO I CHILLED AT MY HOUSE. NEXT I ATE FOOD. I ALSO PLAYED WITH MY ITOUCH

ajsswim

Back to top Go down

weekend

Post  Bradley on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:24 am

This weekend i had a soccer game. I got an assist from goalie. I punted the ball 75 yards. One of the kids on my team ran on to the ball and scored

Bradley

Back to top Go down

I and I Weekend

Post  DaKicker on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:27 am

This weekend I slept a lot. I then proceeded to eat and then sleep some more. Every now and then I would venture out to church or dinner with some family friends but I made sure that I swiftly returned to my resting state. And that pretty much sums it up.

DaKicker

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic 7: Weekend

Post  Miranda on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:28 am

This Saturday I biked to my friend's house, but she wasn't home. I went to River City church, and afterwards my dad and I went to the Chick Fil A drive-thru, and I went to see people I knew inside and met him at the pickup window. On Sunday I listened to a fifth grader's apocalyptic dream. My friend came home with me from church, we went to my grandma's house, and my friend tried to attract Manatees in the intracoastal.

Miranda

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelby M on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:29 am

I volunteered at the hospital on Friday. I worked all day outside Saturday. Sunday I did the same thing. Then I went to the movies last night because it was only $5!!!!!

Shelby M

Back to top Go down

Post  cohen r on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:30 am

I went to a football game. I did yard work. I slept in really late. Then I got in trouble for refusing to get a haircut.

cohen r

Back to top Go down

weekend

Post  jacob h on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:30 am

This weekend i went to the river. We were jumping off this dock that is 20 feet high. When we jumped in, a manatee got scared and almost killed us. My friend was so scared he climbed on the dock and didn't go into the river all the rest of the day.

jacob h

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheney B on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:31 am

This weekend I went to a party. My friend Trevor fell in the pool and couldn't swim. We should have helped him but, we decided to just laugh at him instead and continue to say can you drown quieter please. That is what I did this weekend, it was a good weekend.

Cheney B

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:31 am

This weekend we went to South Carolina to my aunts house. We went out to eat then went back to her house. I played with her kitten Bella while they talked. When I was playing with her she took off across the top of the stairs and forgot that there was a drop off at the end of it and went flying onto the living room table. She walked away like nothing happened, jumped up onto the kitchen table and accidentally dipped her tail into hot wax.

Amanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie p on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:32 am

This weekend i went to the sli trip and woke up at 3am and then went to Wolfson's football game and lost against Flecher. And then i also found out that my ex boyfriend lives in my grandmothers neighborhood. Then watched football all day yesterday to make sure that i win for my fansanty football team won.

Katie p

Back to top Go down

My weekend

Post  Erik B on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:33 am

This weekend I went to the beach. I also hung out with my friends. We played xbox and listened to ]\/[egadet]-[ \m/ (-_-) \m/ I had an awesome weekend.

Erik B

Back to top Go down

My weekend

Post  Erik B on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:34 am

This weekend I went to the beach. I also hung out with my friends. We played xbox and listened to ]\/[egadet]-[ \m/ (-_-) \m/ I had an awesome weekend.

Erik B

Back to top Go down

weekend

Post  cmonds on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:35 am

This weekend i traveled to china. To my surprise everybody looked alike, except for me, i was the odd ball and looked like a giant compared to everyone else being that i am over 5 ft. As i began to settle into my hotel i realized that there was nothing but males. I then began to unpack my things when all of a sudden 2 cops came to my room and told me that i had to be deported because i am a women.

cmonds

Back to top Go down

2 days outside of prison

Post  b-fos on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:36 am

this weekend i went to a rodeo. wow i saw some interesting people there! one lady was 2'11 and weighed 300 pounds! she was riding a bull and fell off. Her limbs were so short that she had to crawl/waddle over to the fence like a spider to pull her large self up. Everyone in the crowd felt bad, but i was still laughing cause she looked ridiculous! ... true story...

b-fos

Back to top Go down

Weekend<3

Post  Michelle on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:37 am

Friday night I went to a high school football with a group of friends. Saturday I went and watched the horrible Gators game with friends. And Sunday I attended church & also had a cookout with hamburgers & hot dogs, while watching the disappointing jags game.

Michelle

Back to top Go down

weekend

Post  lmclean on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:37 am

This weekend i went to Wal-mart. There is always a sight to see there. From the old people in horrid attire, the fat man trying to fix his flat tire. I ran in there so fast i could have sworn i heard someone pass gas.

lmclean

Back to top Go down

My time out of prison!

Post  Elizabet on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:38 am

Wow do i have a story to tell you, this weekend i went to the zoo and saw to my surprise my sister was in the ape cage! I always knew she had a side job, cause she always have spare money in her pocket. She said that they allow her to eat all the delicious ape food that she wants, and she gets $5 for not throwing poo at the civilians. Now we got bad news though some one was holding a banana and she attacked them and now she works at the circus as the bearded lady! GO VISIT HER! : )

Elizabet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down