Topic 13: Time Machine

Go down

Topic 13: Time Machine

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:21 am

If you had a time machine where and when would you go? Why?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

time machine

Post  Caitlin on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:22 am

If I had a time machine I would go back to when the chicken was made, and prove that the chicken came before the egg.

Caitlin

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic 13: Time Machine

Post  Shelby M on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:23 am

I would go back to last summer when I was in Wyoming because I had a lot of fun there and I love everything out there.

Shelby M

Back to top Go down

Post  cohen r on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:24 am

i would go back to colorado last summer and not go mountain biking because i broke my collarbone and wrist and got a concussion

cohen r

Back to top Go down

time

Post  jacob h on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:24 am

if i had a time machine i would go to 1969 when we landed on the moon. i would like to be in mission control. i would like to do this because it was our country biggest accomplishment in space.

jacob h

Back to top Go down

urmmmm time machine?

Post  Elizabet on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:27 am

If i had a time machine i would go forward to my graduation in 2013. the reason why is because im so done with being in high school and i just want to get out and have freedom from this prison. Even though it will mean i have to grow up and take care of myself im ready for it.

Elizabet

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:28 am

If I had a time machine I would go back to the Old Western Times(forgot what time period) out in the Open Plains because of all the freedom and openness.

Amanda

Back to top Go down

Post  wesley on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:29 am

the 70s in America so i could have infest in Microsoft and become rich and be able to buy gold plated toilet seats

wesley

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:30 am

If I had a time machine I would travel back to the 1940's to Memphis, Tennessee because I want to see what the music scene was like. Also I've been told that I should have been born in that era because it fits my personality; I love the fashion a fun sayings that people used to say.

Kat

Back to top Go down

Time Machine

Post  Hannah on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:30 am

If I had a time machine I would Go back to the old western days in some rural city because time was much simpler and everyone was more relaxed and there wasn't as much bad stuff in the world.

Hannah

Back to top Go down

Time Machine.

Post  Michelle on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:32 am

If i had a time machine I would fast fwd to When I turn 18 so I could experience living on my own. So I know what it will be like in the future & what to experience.

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down