Topic 13: Time Machine

Go down

Topic 13: Time Machine

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:22 am

If you had a time machine where and when would you go? Why?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic 13: Time Machine

Post  Olivia T on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:28 am

If I had a time machine I would go back to The Feudal era of Japan. I love ancient Japanese culture and history. I would love to see famous swordsman face to face, as well as seeing them perform in battle. Also, I find the fashion of Feudal Japan very intricate, colorful, and interesting. I would like to see how life was for the commoner, as well as for the noble class.

Olivia T

Back to top Go down

time machine

Post  Jamison on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:30 am

If i had a time machine i would go to the future Jacksonville. I would cruise downtown on my hovercraft and stuff.

Jamison

Back to top Go down

Time Machine

Post  Trent Ki on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:30 am

I would go back to elementary school where I saw all my old friends and hang out with them more I would also just basically start my life all over so that I could do the things I wanted to do now then I would go back in time to figure out all of the mysteries of history.

Trent Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmy c on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:31 am

I would go back to the when dinosaur were around. I like to hunt and hunting dinosaurs would be pretty sweet. Also i wanna ride a dinosaur

jimmy c

Back to top Go down

Post  furball on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:32 am

If i had a time machine i would go back and fix my school work so i would have better grades for my senior year.

furball

Back to top Go down

Post  LexiO on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:33 am

If i had a time machine, i would go back to when i was younger in Massachusetts. I miss being a little kid not having to worry about anything and everything is simple.

LexiO

Back to top Go down

Post  gfreeman on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:34 am

If I had a time machine, I would either travel back in time to the 1700's in England, like a Jane Austin novel, the culture, and events in history that took place during this time period were pretty cool. Also, the fashion was very elegant and graceful, and society was ecstatic. or I would go back in time to the 1940's because I would love to volunteer to be a WASP for the navy and be able to fly planes and help shape history for women. After WWII women couldn't fly for 30 years after their squadrons were dismembered and they were sent home. I think it would be cool to belong to a group and a part of history like that. Oo the clothes and music were pretty awesome too, swing dancing is where it's at.

gfreeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:36 am

If I could go back in time I would go back to freshman year basketball to the first game that i started which was the biggest game of the season and it was the best game I've ever had in varsity.

Scott

Back to top Go down

Time Machine

Post  M Kell on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:36 am

If I had a time machine I would go to back to the Old Egypt, because it would seem interesting to see how the people built the pyramids, and how they use different technology devices, and how they mummified the people and the beautiful clothes fabric they wore. farao

M Kell

Back to top Go down

Time machine

Post  Jared.R on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 am

I would go to the battle of Guadalcanal during WWII so i could witness the battle that my sisters grandpa fought in.

Jared.R

Back to top Go down

Time Machine

Post  Ash Ham on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 am

Seeing that I have a Marilyn Monroe fetish, according to Samantha, I would go back to meet her & tell her to not get "involved" with the Kennedys. And ultimately NOT be dead.

Ash Ham

Back to top Go down

time machine

Post  Samantha on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 am

If i could go back in time i would want to meet my parents as teenagers. I would hang out with them and see what bad stuff they do so that way when i got in trouble in present day i could just bring up what they did in the past.
= )

Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  ablank on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:38 am

If i had a time machine i would probably go back to our volleyball game when we played trinity. This is the game, in the very first match that i hurt my ankle. I was in so much pain and the worst part was i couldnt finish playing or watching the rest of the game. If i hadnt hurt my ankle i wouldve had a better season. Siting on the bench at every game, walking on crutches and going to physical therapy every day was not so fun. I wouldnt deffinetly go back to that game, and try to prevent spraining my ankle.

ablank

Back to top Go down

Time Machine

Post  KFreeman on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:40 am

If I had a time machine I would go back in time and fix all my mistakes that I had made in the past. And get the winning lottery numbers so that in the present time i can be rich.

KFreeman

Back to top Go down

Time Machine

Post  Hootie on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:41 am

if i had a time machine i would go back to when Bob Marley was alive and go to Jamaica and chill with him!

Hootie

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca M. on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:42 am

If I had a time machine I would go back to the renaissance. During the renaissance everything was starting to change like art and literature. European also had a dramatically change with its economy and religon.

Becca M.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down