Topic 9: Advice

Go down

Topic 9: Advice

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:12 am

What's the best advice you've ever received?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic 9: Advice

Post  brody on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:20 am

The best advice ive ever got is to not do drugs and not drink and drive.

brody

Back to top Go down

Post  kenneth on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:21 am

GOD is great, root beer is good and people are crazy Exclamation lol!

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Michael is a Beast

Post  Michael on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:22 am

The best advice. Don't anger Chuck Norris. pale

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post  N|I|C|K on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:22 am

Take chances. You'll never know the outcome unless you do.

N|I|C|K

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Q. on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:23 am

The best advice I have received is Do your best like trying not to sin and let God do the rest. Like a Star @ heaven cheers

Sean Q.

Back to top Go down

Advice

Post  Chris on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:23 am

The best advice I've ever heard is that when you fall down you have to get back up.

Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:24 am

The best advice I've ever received is "Treat Others The Way You Want To Be Treated"!!!
flower I love you Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven

Madison

Back to top Go down

best ones

Post  devin on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:26 am

shoot first ask questions later The Early Bird May Catch the Worm, but the Second Mouse Gets the Cheese Rub Some Dirt on It Be Careful(Usually said by one's mother after having already sustained an injury as a result of not being careful. Thanks, mom! I'll try to go back in time so that I can use your advice.) Better to Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth than to Get Caught Looking in the Other End.

the more you learn the more you know the more you know the more you forget the more you forget the less you know so why learn?????

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:26 am

The best advice is to give your full self to GOD! He will do great things in your life! rendeer

Taylor

Back to top Go down

advice

Post  Casey on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:27 am

The best advice I've ever had is keep your head low and keep moving. this has kept me from getting picked on, beat up, or otherwise messed with for most of my life. In addition the people on drugs usually leave you alone. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce pale pale pale pale pale pale Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:28 am

The best advice I've been given is to finish all four years of college. If I finish all four years I can get a good paying job in the future. My mom and dad didn't finish college and don't have that great paying jobs right now. My mom is an assistant preschool teacher and my dad is a claims adjuster. He has his own business so he doesn't have a regular income. His income can range from $200-$2,000. So I want to go to the University of Florida for architecture and complete at least 4 years of college.

Brooke

Back to top Go down

Post  Elanee on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:30 am

The best advice i ever received was to always do whatever I do for the glory of God. Another good quote i remember is;

"Watch your thoughts they become your words, watch your words they become your actions, watch your actions they become your habits, watch your habits they become your character, watch your character it becomes your destiny."

Elanee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down