Topic 2: Confidence

Go down

Topic 2: Confidence

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:07 pm

CONFIDENCE (KON fi denz)
1. Trust in a person or thing
2. Something confided, such as a secret
3. A feeling of assurance or certainty, especially concerning oneself

People present themselves through their walk, their stance, and their gestures. In the same way, a line, form or the composition of your design conveys confidence or lack of it.

We learn about body language through experience. We see a basketball player stride onto the court, standing tall but relaxed, then watch him successfully play the game. We learn to associate the gestures with the result.

Confidence is not automatically the result of practice and experience, but it's hard to achieve without practice and experience. A lack of confidence can be a handicap. The same is true of an overabundance of confidence.

One kind of confidence says "I can do this." Another says, "If I can't do this now, I have the ability to learn."

Describe something that you are confident about. How did you gain this confidence?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

i am confident

Post  bradley on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:27 am

Im confident in my ability o finish high school Smile Sad Very Happy Surprised Very Happy Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Arrow cyclops No farao afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

bradley

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic 2: Confidence

Post  wesley c on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:28 am

I'm confident that I'm an excellent driver because i aced my drivers test.

wesley c

Back to top Go down

confidence

Post  skidmore on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:30 am

I am confident in riding my 4 wheeler because i have rode it for a long time. I am really good at driving it i have never been in a wreck and i am a safe driver.

skidmore

Back to top Go down

Post  MirandaW on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:31 am

I am confident about my "spiritual convictions" because of experience/s and learning a lot. I'm also confident in my web design, because I've made multiple websites/web pages and I love designing in my own way.

MirandaW

Back to top Go down

response to Confidence

Post  Kat Berg on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 am

I'm confident in my art, I gained this confidence through present my art through school shows and by painting in front of my art classes while I was attending Mandarin High School. Sometimes I still get nervous whenever I'm showing a new art piece but I know that there will always be people out there that like what I have to show the world so that makes me feel confident in my art.

Kat Berg

Back to top Go down

respond to confidence

Post  Shelby M on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 am

I am confident in myself because I feel like I don't care what people think about me. I feel like God has given me confidence to do whatever i put my mind too.

Shelby M

Back to top Go down

confidence

Post  siemaska on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:38 am

I am confident I can play golf. The reason I am confident about playing golf is because I just started playing and I am a really fast learner.

siemaska

Back to top Go down

Confidence, GET SOME!

Post  Elizabet on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 am

I am confident about my ability to make people laugh in any situation. It doesn't matter what I do I always have people laughing. For some reason people just find me extremely funny even when i'm not trying to be. So i know that if someone is sad or upset I can cheer them up by making them laugh or even just smile. This makes me feel good that i have helped someone out. So that is why i am confident in my ability to make people laugh/smile : )

Elizabet

Back to top Go down

Post  bradley on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 am

i am confident that i will get into a good college because our school has good academics

bradley

Back to top Go down

Post  DaKicker on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:41 am

I am confident in my leg because i know that when, not if, everyone else does their part to get the ball to the block, i can kick it thru those uprights

DaKicker

Back to top Go down

Post  bradley on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:42 am

lol!

bradley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down