Topic 14: Founding Father's

Go down

Topic 14: Founding Father's

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:25 am

Pick your favorite founding father. (Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, John Jay, James Madison, and Alexander Hamilton)
Tell me why they are your favorite, one question you'd like to ask them, one thing you'd like to tell them about the future, and what activity you would like to do with them (sport/watch a movie/shopping/etc.)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Founding fathers

Post  Jamison on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:37 am

My favorite founding father is George Washington because he was our first president . I would ask him if what he liked to do for fun.

Jamison

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic 14: Founding Father's

Post  furball on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:37 am

I would like to meet Ben Franklin because he wasn't afraid to go out in the middle of a storm with a kite. I would like to ask him what he thought about discovering electricity. I would tell him that he was a master at discovering and how his finding of electricity made most of the future possible. I would take him to a bond fire to hang with friends and show him how we still use fire to have a good time.

furball

Back to top Go down

Post  ablank on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:40 am

My favorite founding father would be George Washington. He's my favorite because his face is on the dollar bill. How does it feel to be a president? The future is gonna be influenced still by the things you did.
I would probably wanna watch a scary movie with him.

ablank

Back to top Go down

Founding Fathers

Post  Samantha on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:42 am

George Washington
He is my favorite because he was the first president.
I would ask him how it felt to be the first president and if there was a lot of pressure on him because of it?
Our government has gone from ehh to bad. Basically everything you fought and worked for, the precedents you set, have been ignored and our economy stinks.
I would like to watch a 3-D movie with him and watch him lose his mind at the technology = )

Samantha

Back to top Go down

Founding Father's

Post  KFreeman on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:42 am

I would have to say out of the wide choice Ben Franklin is my favorite founding Father. The reason why is because he is on the one hundred dollar bill. And I would ask him whether he would do anything different if he could change anything in his life. I would like to fly a kite but not when its lightening but really and truly I don't know.

KFreeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:46 am

My favorite founding father was George Washington because he had the biggest heart of any American. I would like to ask him what it was like to fight in the revolutionary war. I would like to go hunting or shoot some targets with him.

Scott

Back to top Go down

Founding Fathers

Post  Jared.R on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:57 am

My favorite founding father is George Washington because he lead our military during the revolutionary war. I would ask him what was the hardest battle he ever fought.I would warn hi about the war of 1812 and I would like to have George Washington sit down and watch Avatar in 3-D

Jared.R

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia T on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:00 am

I do not have a favorite founding father. I do not know a significant amount about any founding father. However, I will go with John Jay, because I like his name. It sounds very informal and I've never heard of him before. I also just read that he opposed slavery and was adamant about abolishing it, as he tried on three separate occasions to pas the emancipation act. I would ask him if he's disappointed in how minorities give over to stereotypical behavior and if he feels it's one step forward, two steps back for Black people. One thing I'd tell him about the future is of the alleged Illuminati.

Olivia T

Back to top Go down

Post  LexiO on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:01 am

My favorite founding father would be George Washington because he was the very first president and set a great example for many people. I would like to ask him what his motivation was to make a change and help the country so much. I would want to tell him how the country isnt as civil and there's too many bad things in the world now then there was then. I would like to play soccer with him?

LexiO

Back to top Go down

Founding Father

Post  Hootie on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:05 am

my fav is John Jay because he reminds me of the song, "John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt". i would like to make a song with him!

Hootie

Back to top Go down

Founding Father's

Post  Trent Ki on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:05 am

My favorite founding father is George Washington because he was our first president who was cool and who was the main one who fought for our independence. I would like to hang out with him and fight in the war beside him I would also tell him he is amazing and that the future is full of upgraded guns, shops, and other updated luxuries.

Trent Ki

Back to top Go down

Founding Father

Post  M Kell on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:07 am

I honestly do not have a favorite founding father, but I would pick George Washington, because he lead the Revolution War. I thought he was a was a brave and kind soul. If I could tell him about anything, I would probably warn him about wars ahead in the future and hopefully he'll take good care of it. I would like to go shopping with him.(?)

M Kell

Back to top Go down

Post  gfreeman on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:56 am

I mean I guess they're all pretty cool guys... forming a country and all, but If I had to choose a favorite, then it would be our 4th president, Monroe. He formed the Monroe Doctrine that helped secure the boarders of our country and protect the newly formed country from from power houses like Russia and the Latino colonies in the south. If I had to ask him a question, it would be, how he got so smart. I'd tell him that his doctrine helped form and secure the country we know today and that it's the powerhouse of the world. I think I would watch Pearl Harbor with him, just to see if he would cry like a baby.

gfreeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down