Topic 10: Time Machine

Go down

Topic 10: Time Machine

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:16 am

If you had a time machine where and when would you go? Why?
there are 3 questions....answer them all.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Michael is a Beast

Post  Michael on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:20 am

If I had a time machine I would go to the day the time machine was invented and where the place machine was invented. I would tie up all the people who made the time machine and claim the invention as my own. I would be able to use it as ever I please for my own evil intent. Evil or Very Mad

Michael

Back to top Go down

Time Machine

Post  riley on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:21 am

If I had a time machine I would go to the future to where ever in the world I live. I would do this because I want to know where I live and where my life went and what I did with it.

riley

Back to top Go down

time machine

Post  Elanee on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:22 am

If i had a time machine I would go back in time to see Jesus speak and perform miracles. Also I would like to be there at the Triumphant entry on Palm Sunday in Jerusalem. I think it would amazing to see and hear Jesus speak and preach. I would also love to go and see Paul on his mission trips all throughout the mediterranean and the roman world.

Elanee

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic 10: Time Machine

Post  Taylor on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:23 am

I would want to go to see myself getting married or already married. It would be in about ten years. I want to see me happy. I want to see my future hubbee! I want to see if I live in a yellow house. I love you

Taylor

Back to top Go down

hi

Post  devin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:23 am

i will go back 40 years to 1970 so i could create american star (instead of american idol) doogle (instead of google) and justin badger (instead of justin beaver) clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown

devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kylie on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:26 am

i would go to the future. the reason i would go to the future is to see what it looks like before anyone else. i would go as soon as possible.
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Wink Exclamation Rolling Eyes Question Arrow Neutral What a Face cyclops pirat tongue silent pale bounce affraid drunken Sleep sunny albino santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch lol! afro study elephant flower

Kylie

Back to top Go down

millionair

Post  Casey on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 am

IF I could time travel I would wait until power ball got up to 250,000 million have them announce the winning numbers then go back in time and win it so that I could retire after getting out of high school with a winter home in Fiji and a summer home in Hawaii. I would be set for life then I could hire a small army and use my power and influence to create my own country legally. which will become the newest economic power and I will financially rule the world. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool bom bom bom bom bom bom

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down