Topic 11: Founding Father's

Go down

Topic 11: Founding Father's

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:09 am

Pick your favorite founding father. (Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, John Jay, James Madison, and Alexander Hamilton)
Tell me why they are your favorite, one question you'd like to ask them, one thing you'd like to tell them about the future, and what activity you would like to do with them (sport/watch a movie/shopping/etc.)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Founding Father's

Post  riley on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:20 am

George Washington is my favorite founding father. This is that way because he is a great leader. I would like to ask him what its like to have wooden teeth. I would tell them that in the future you can talk to anyone in the world at anytime in the day. I would like to go to lunch with him and have an intelligent conversation. Smile

riley

Back to top Go down

georgie

Post  devin on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:22 am

George Washington.he fought in a war. what was your favorite battle? the countriy has gone wayyyy down hill. battle the red coats!XD

devin

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic 11: Founding Father's

Post  Madison on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:23 am

My favorite founding father is James Madison because he has the same name as me. I would like to ask him what the times he lived in was like. I would like to tell them that we study about them and have learned a lot about them and what they did. I would go shopping with him even though he wouldn't want to.

Madison

Back to top Go down

Ben frank

Post  Casey on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:24 am

My favorite founding father is Benjamin Franklin because he was an inventor and a politican so he was filthy rich and smart. I would ask him how he came up with his inventions so I could get rich. we would fly a kite until we got struck by lighting. I would tell him our country is run by an african born president who messed up our country.

Casey

Back to top Go down

George Washington

Post  Chris on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:25 am

My favorite founding father is George Washington. He is my favorite because he's the oldest president and oldest person old people are interesting. And I would ask him if it sucks to have dead peoples teeth. I'd tell him that the future has cars and we don't ride horses everywhere and only weird people where wigs. And I would play soccer with him.

Chris

Back to top Go down

founding fathers

Post  Elanee on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:26 am

My favorite founding father would be George Washington. He is my favorite because he led the fight to win our independence and he was the first president. I would ask him how he felt when crossing the Delaware to attack the enemy. One thing I would tell him was that he is on the back of the quarter. One thing I would do with him would be to teach what soccer is.

Elanee

Back to top Go down

Michael is a Beast

Post  Michael on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:28 am

My favorite person is George Washington. I would like to meet him because he is the most important person to ever live in America. The question I would ask him is "How could a white wig ever be popular?" I would tell him that Michael Leonard is the Chosen One, that I am meant to rule the world. It will change the course if the history and I would get to see the new future where I rule and everybody is my personal slave. The one activity I would do with George Washington is taking him to Best Buy and watch him freak out about the new technology.

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:28 am

My favorite founding father is George Washington. Washington reminds me of Walsh, which is your name! He is my favorite because i like his wig. I would like to ask where he shops for his wig and what dentist he goes to. I would like to tell him that in the future we don't wear wigs and we have nice dentist. Also, Obama (an African American) is president. In the future we wear cute clothes... well some of us do. I would like to go shopping with him. I would like to see him pick out a stylish wig, accessories, and clothes. That's what I would like to do with him.(:

Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:29 am

My favorite founding father is George Washington because he was the first president and he fought for our country. I would ask him, "What kind of work did he do as president"? I would tell him how great our country's independence and freedom are as a result o his presidency. I would want to play a game of baseball with him.

Brooke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:30 am

My favorite founding father is George Washington because he was willing to rule our country, keep our freedom, and fight for our lives. One question I would like to ask him is, "Is it a lot of hard work to be president of the country and is it scary to be fighting in a war?" I'd like to tell him that his future is very free, independent, and has had many presidents after him that have kept our country safe. An activity I would like to play with him is a game that is called murder mystery where there are people dressed as possible suspects that could have commited a murder and you ask them questions to figure out who did it. I would like to play this game because he is smart and since he was president, it could be fun to see how well he can figure things like this out.

Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:32 am

Thomas Jefferson. He was the head of the Republican Party. I'd ask him "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" I'd tell him that American football is the best sport, and not soccer. Oh and that the Dallas Cowboys aren't "America's Team." I think I'd golf with him.

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Presley on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:33 am

George Washington is my favorite American Hero because he was the reason we won the Revolutionary War. I'd ask him if his horse really was made of diamonds. I'd tell him that America is the greatest country ever. If I could watch a movie with him I would watch the Patriot.

Presley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down