Strong Photos

Go down

Strong Photos

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:43 am

What kind of photos make the strongest impact to you personally? Why do they? This could refer to either the style of the picture (black & white, landscape, portrait, etc.) or the subject of the photo. Give an example of the picture in your post.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

strong

Post  ajsswim on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:48 am

bright pictures are the strongest picture for me. the reason why is because its stands out in color and sharpness.

ajsswim

Back to top Go down

pictures

Post  jacob h on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:49 am

The picture that moves me the most is old photos. They move me cause i can see how far we've come with technology.

jacob h

Back to top Go down

strong photos

Post  Caitlin on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:50 am

Pictures that have texture and make your eyes see different images in one are the ones that make the biggest impact on me because it's interesting to look at.

Caitlin

Back to top Go down

black&white

Post  Bradley on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:50 am

Black&white because they are simple and easy to understand

Bradley

Back to top Go down

Re: Strong Photos

Post  weathers on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:51 am

first, I like pictures vintage film cameras that have a soft feel. I especially like pictures of trees, mountains, rivers, bonfires, people standing around. I also like urban settings in photos. fisheye is one of my favorite types of lenses. really good concert pictures are awesome, especially when the musician is captured perfectly on stage.

weathers

Back to top Go down

Post  ajsswim4 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:52 am

lava

ajsswim4

Back to top Go down

picture

Post  reedm on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:52 am

Pictures that have texture and make your eyes see different images in one are the ones that make the biggest impacton me because it's interesting to look at.

reedm

Back to top Go down

photos

Post  Erik B on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:53 am

The kind of photos that effect me the most are black and white photos because they convey a message without needing to use color.

Erik B

Back to top Go down

Post  wesley on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:55 am

pictures of landscape have the biggest impact on me because they just do

wesley

Back to top Go down

Neon

Post  Michelle on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:55 am

Pictures that have the strongest impact on me are neon/bright pictures. They catch my attention and the color stands out.

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:57 am

Black and white photographs of love, the 1930's, or city life really reflects my personality because it focuses your mind to really look for the central focal point of the photograph rather than being distracted by a whole bunch of colors in every direction.

Kat

Back to top Go down

examples

Post  weathers on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:59 am

weathers

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:59 am

Black and white pictures is the strongest in my opinion because it makes everything pop. It also makes everything powerful without using colors., which is pretty awesome.

Amanda

Back to top Go down

strong photo

Post  lmclean on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:00 am

what makes a strong picture to me is vibrant color, the subject either in the left or right quadrant and good depth of field. i like this in pictures because it gives the picture more detail and interest in my opinion

lmclean

Back to top Go down

Amazing Photos

Post  Hannah on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:03 am

I think the strongest photos are the ones that are black and white and have the little kids in Africa with their mom and they look all sad or the black and white pictures of the old wise people with their wrinkles and sad faces. I think these are the strongest because there things you don't get to see everyday. Also these pictures have the best meaning. They show poverty and need or wisdom and age all things that either need to be fixed or are cherished in our community.

Hannah

Back to top Go down

BlackandWhite <3

Post  Elizabet on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:03 am

I like the black and white photos. These photos appeal to me because they give a very classy and elegant look to things. Also the black and white helps to cover up flaws and blemishes that a colored photo would not help to cover up. These photos also help to bring out certain things that other photos would not bring out. Black and white would also help out with somethings that we would not recognize in a regular photo because the colors are to distracting.

Elizabet

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheney B on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:04 am

The ones that make the biggest impact on me are the ones where the photo is taken and nobody knows that it is taken. The reason is because they are being true and not striking a pose. An example would be a picture of couples just looking at each other when the picture is taken from across the room.

Cheney B

Back to top Go down

Post  bfos on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:05 am

my favorite kind of pictures are black and white pictures because i like the way it looks when u have a flash on and its very vintage and classy. i like black and white because when i dont look good i use black and white when taking pictures of me and my friends, helps your skin look better, basically covers up blemishes. and ive noticed when im taking a picture of myself in black and white with the flash on it makes my eyes look really cool and bright. black and white is very creative and is good for taking cute pictures of like flowers or people, when i think of black and white pictures it reminds me of love, i dont know why, black and white is good for taking romantic pictures.

bfos

Back to top Go down

picture

Post  emilya on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:08 am

Unique photo's that catch my eye that I would not normally think of are my inspiration when it comes to photography. Different angle perspectives opens up a whole new expression of art/ photo's. Black and white photo's bring out the shades that the normal eye could not pick up. Smile
angle shot:

black

emilya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down