Strong Photos

Go down

Strong Photos

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:38 am

What kind of photos make the strongest impact to you personally? Why do they? This could refer to either the style of the picture (black & white, landscape, portrait, etc.) or the subject of the photo. Give an example in your post.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Michael is a Beast

Post  Michael on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:42 am

The pictures that make the strongest impact on me are the landscape pictures. They capture the nature's essence without all the noisy humans interfering with it.

Michael

Back to top Go down

pictures

Post  devin on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:42 am

pictures that are the best to me personally are landscape pictures. i like to see scenery of somewhere other than the places i don't want to be (school home jail etc.) beaches or fields or mountains where its quiet and i can be at peace away from annoying people and lessons

devin

Back to top Go down

abuse

Post  Casey on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:43 am

the strongest photos are the abused puppy pictures .They make me feel sad and guilty even though i sisnt do anything. i think pictures of volcanos with people on them are strong because they make me fell small. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

Casey

Back to top Go down

Re: Strong Photos

Post  kenneth on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:43 am

the kind of photo that makes the strongest impact on me personally is a picture of a cute puppy because they are so cute and fluffy.

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  brody on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:44 am

A bright colorful picture impact my personality because I enjoy looking at them. The colorfulness of it is what I like. It is a very strong photo. A picture of a sunset is an example.

brody

Back to top Go down

Post  bryce on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:45 am

the kind of photo that makes the greatest impact on me is a black and white photos because they are so peaceful and calm and elegant

bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  Elanee on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:46 am

I like photos that have colors that contrast to make one pop out bright. I like photos that are like sports freeze frames where you can see something happening that is amazing and hard to catch in that exact second of time. I also like simple pictures that clearly show their goal or subject. I also love pictures of nature and animals. I love bright and vibrant colors that pop and catch my eye.

Elanee

Back to top Go down

Post  kylie on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:46 am

the kind of photos that impact me the most are the ones that have a center and are focused on one thing. i like black and white pictures the most.

kylie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Q. on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:48 am

i like black and white it can make things look old
but i love landscape to, U can see vibrant colors they impact me because it stands out and i like black and white cause i like the south and wild west movies i think its cool

Sean Q.

Back to top Go down

strong photo

Post  riley on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:48 am

A photo of landscapes are cool to me. They do this because it allows me to feel good and warm inside, they also make me think of God and his great beauty and design skills. They do not have to be a certain style because when you start to add effects it gets too busy for my eye.

riley

Back to top Go down

Post  NICK ZZZ on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 am

Photo's of the U.S. Military and memorials have the strongest impact on me. The reason for this is because I might join the military and I have great respect for the military.

NICK ZZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 am

I think a strong photo is a picture of a happy time. It has the most positive impact on me. It makes me remember the good old days!! (: They make me happy. I also like black and white. Like a pup.

Taylor

Back to top Go down

strong photo

Post  Erica T on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 am

The photos that make the strongest impact to me is a picture with friends at the beach! They make an impact because the beach is a beautiful place & it brings out the color. Looking back at good times with friends makes me laugh!

Erica T

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:55 am

The type of strong photo that I personally like is a landscape or one that is black and white but has certain elements that are in color.

Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down