Podcast Ideas

Go down

Podcast Ideas

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:21 am

Think of three podcast ideas that you would be interested in listening to and tell me why.
Podcasting is a form of audio broadcasting on the Internet. You subscribe to them. So instead of you having to go looking for a podcast, it comes straight to you. If you need examples, check out iTunes store. Take notice of the top 10 podcasts.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Podcast Ideas

Post  weathers on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:26 am

I listen to record label podcasts (solid state, etc), religious/theology/church podcasts, and I would like to listen to science podcasts.

weathers

Back to top Go down

podcast

Post  ajsswim4 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:28 am

golf channel- bc i need to be updated in golf world

espn- to catch up on my sports

the today show- to catch up on the government and whats happening in the world.

ajsswim4

Back to top Go down

podcast response

Post  Kat on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:29 am

three pod casts i'd like to hear are political, religions and pod casts on art. why? because all of these things are interesting to me and i want to know whats going on in the political realm, are there an new controversies over any religions in the world and i'd like to know whats going on in the world of art these days.

Kat

Back to top Go down

podcast

Post  jacob h on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:30 am

I think it would be interesting to listen to NASA podcast, my churches pod cast , and travel channel pod casts.

jacob h

Back to top Go down

Post  Bradley on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:30 am

You had to Be There- it sounds funny
Pearls before swine- it is a classic
Ask a Ninja- it sounds corny

Bradley

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie p on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:32 am

the top three podcast that i would listen to are; maybe talks about sports, whats the latest that is happening in hollywood, and the top tv shows that we listen to.

Katie p

Back to top Go down

Podcast?

Post  Elizabet on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:35 am

i would be interested in doing a podcast about life and all its complications, one about the top music that is playing in the clubs and a podcast about hilarious comedians that entertain me. these are like the main things in my life and that is what interest me.

Elizabet

Back to top Go down

Podcast

Post  Michelle on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:36 am

I would be interested in listening to podcast idea's on comedians , sports & radio. These are my favorite topics to keep me entertained.

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post  wesley c on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:36 am

i think a conservative news podcast would be cool because there are to many democratic ones, maybe a podcast updating/talking about entertainment like movies, music, and a church podcast so people over seas could listen to it.

wesley c

Back to top Go down

uhh podcast?

Post  bfos on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:37 am

I would want to listen to a podcast about one of my favorite comedians. Nick Swardson! Telling me their background and how they became famous. Another would be a podcast about music. And the last one would be about love.

bfos

Back to top Go down

Post  russell on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:38 am

espn for updates on rosters for nfl.

russell

Back to top Go down

podcast idea

Post  Otis... on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:38 am

ESPN-i would use podcast only for sports. Because i would like to be updated on the trades and who is going to be the first draft pick of 2011.....

Otis...

Back to top Go down

podcasts

Post  Erik B on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:39 am

I think the three kinds of podcasts I would listen to are sports, science, and political podcasts bcuz im relatively interested in those things.

Erik B

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheney B on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:39 am

Top picks for me would be topics dealing with movies, such as Takers. The reason for this is to see other peoples comments of the movies. Next would be music ratings. I want to know whats hot and whats not. Finally T.V. shows to know if i will be interested with it.

Cheney B

Back to top Go down

Podcast

Post  Caitlin on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:42 am

I would want to listen to a podcast that talks about new music coming out because I love music. I would also want to listen to a podcast about Ron White because I think he's hillarious. I would also like to listen to a podcast about jersey Shore because that show is very entertaining.

Caitlin

Back to top Go down

poddies

Post  reedm on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:43 am

If i where to choose a podcast to subscribe to it would have to be about basketball. To tell me about the games going on or that have been played. I would also have a podcast on podcast, just because i think it would be funny. The final podcast I would get would be on music, and the history behind the artist.

reedm

Back to top Go down

podcast

Post  emilya on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:55 am

If I were to listen to podcast online I would listen to one about art, because I can never get enough of advise in that subject and it would help me improve as an artist. I would also listen to a podcast about random facts so i can learn something new every day. Last but not least a podcast for Bible story of the day, it's nice to listen than to read because sometimes when you listen it's stored in your memory longer.

emilya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down