Soundtracks

Go down

Soundtracks

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 am

What's the best soundtrack to a movie, in your humble opinion? Do you prefer epic orchestra's or more modern instruments used in these soundtracks? Good examples of each are Pirates of the Caribbean and Tron: Legacy. Watch the trailers to get a better idea.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

iron man

Post  Bradley on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:23 am

Iron man because they use acdc songs and their is modern instruments

Bradley

Back to top Go down

Re: Soundtracks

Post  weathers on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:24 am

I like the soundtracks Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean. music composed specifically for the movie, which become a part of the movie's identity, are best in my opinion. pre-recorded songs are good to mix in as well, for cd soundtracks, when they have a connection to the movie's story.

weathers

Back to top Go down

Soundtracks

Post  Erik B on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:24 am

One of my favorite movie soundtrack is the Ironman soundtrack because ACDC plays it. I prefer both orchestra and more modern soundtracks equally.

Erik B

Back to top Go down

soundtrack

Post  ajsswim on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:25 am

lion king bc its african and modern

ajsswim

Back to top Go down

soundtrack

Post  jacob h on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:26 am

The best sound track for a movie is orchestra. Pirates of the Caribbean is one of my favorite movies and they have orchestra instruments in that movie

jacob h

Back to top Go down

soundtracks

Post  cmonds on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:26 am

In my opinion i prefer epic orchestra such as played in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean.

cmonds

Back to top Go down

blah blah blah bleh bleh bleh mer mer mer! : )

Post  Elizabet on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:30 am

Code:
I think that the nemo soundtrack is a good one because it plays music that is fun and uplifting. I prefer the more modern instruments because i can relate to them and they are easier for me to listen to with out dying inside. Im not a fan huge fan of the epic orchestra because it seems old school to me.

Elizabet

Back to top Go down

soundtracks

Post  reedm on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:33 am

I like the sound track in pirates of the Caribbean because it uses a large orchestra.

reedm

Back to top Go down

best movie soundtrack

Post  Kat on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:34 am

If the soundtrack is lovey dovey or if it has really upbeat get your heart racing music. I'm a sap when it comes to romantic movies but I love action packed thrillers too. If the sound track has both epic orchestra's or has modern instruments I'm cool with it. The movie Australia has the best soundtrack I've heard yet, but that's probably only because it's a love/action movie.

Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  russell on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:35 am

the best soundtrack movie is takers because it features t.i. yea you know.

russell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum