Soundtracks

Go down

Soundtracks

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:19 am

What's the best soundtrack to a movie, in your humble opinion? Do you prefer epic orchestra's or more modern instruments used in these soundtracks? Good examples of each are Pirates of the Caribbean and Tron: Legacy. Watch the trailers to get a better idea.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

soundtracks

Post  riley on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:22 am

I prefer epic orchestra soundtracks the add suspense and excitement in the movie.

riley

Back to top Go down

Re: Soundtracks

Post  brody on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:22 am

I think that modern instruments are the best because i like them better.

brody

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:28 am

I would say that orchestra is the best soundtrack for a movie. The best example I give is The Lord of the Rings soundtrack. It has a powerful orchestra to play during the battles, and the orchestra adds suspense whenever something is about to happen.

Nick

Back to top Go down

Michael is a Beast

Post  Michael on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:28 am

The best soundtrack in any movie would Terminator 1,2,3, and Salvation. Dununun da dun, Dununun da dun. I'm not sure which kind of sound tracks are better, I like both

Michael

Back to top Go down

SOUNDTRACK

Post  Casey on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:30 am

My favorite is when the main charecter gets mad and starts killing everyone. they usally play rock or metal. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post  Presley on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:31 am

Orchestras are the best type of soundtrack for a movie. For example, in Phantom of the Opera, whenever they are sing-talking the orchestra matches their voice patterns.

Presley

Back to top Go down

lion king

Post  devin on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:31 am

the loin king.....its the cccccciiiiiiirrrrrrrrcccclllllllleeee of lllllliiiiiifffffffe im rightno arguments the end Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Very Happy Embarassed Question Suspect Wink Twisted Evil I love you No Idea Arrow cyclops I love you tongue pale I love you Idea No queen queen queen queen queen queen king king farao cherry santa Sleep sunny albino cheers Basketball Basketball ................ affraid

devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:32 am

My favorite movie soundtrack in my opinion is the Alice in Wonderland soundtrack. It has mystery and a suspense feel. I also like the more modern feel and the epic orchestra too. It just depends on the type of movie.

Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum