Favorite Quotes

Go down

Favorite Quotes

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:34 am

What is your favorite quote and who said it? Why is it your favorite? Feel free to browse around for one!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Quotes

Post  JGear on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:38 am

"Love is like the wind, you cant see it but you can feel it." I love this because its so true, and its from the guy in a walk to remember.

JGear

Back to top Go down

Post  devin on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:38 am

You have enemies? good. that means you stood up for something- Eminem

i like it cuz its awesome

devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:41 am

"Do your best!" -Duane Bunn. It is my favorite because I need to do my best to be my best.

Taylor

Back to top Go down

Michael is a Beast

Post  Michael on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:41 am

You can give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime- Unknown
I like that quote because a Democrat gives a man a welfare check instead of making new jobs.

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:42 am

A tough day only last so long, but a tough person last forever. - Unknown This is my favorite quote because life is tough, and I need to push through.

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  brody on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:43 am

It is not fair to ask of others what you are unwilling to do yourself.-Eleanor Roosevelt. This is my favorite because it teaches you not to do something without doing it yourself

brody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Q. on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:44 am

God loves with a great love the man whose heart is bursting with a passion for the impossible.William Booth. I love it because it says God loves the one who tries his best and does the impossible!!! cheers study Like a Star @ heaven

Sean Q.

Back to top Go down

Post  Casey on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:44 am

Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death. that is my favorite quote by omar bradely.

and the second is you can lead devin to school but you cant make him learn Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

aprovved by devin roberts

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:45 am

One of my favorite quotes is "Cheer up. The worst is yet to come" by Mark Twain. This is one of my favorites because it shows that life isn't made of perfection and bad things will happen that you just have to get over and forget.

Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Presley on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:45 am

Do ya feel lucky punk? Well? Do Ya!?!- Clint Eastwood

I like this because Clint Eastwood said it and anything Clint Eastwood says is awesome and kewl.

Presley

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:47 am

My favorite quote is "a nickel ain't worth a dime anymore." Yogi Berra said this. It is my favorite because it is funny and relates to way back when.

Brooke

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:48 am

"If you want a rainbow you have to put up with the rain!" ~ Dolly Parton
"Don't put a question mark where God put a period." ~ Joel Osteen
"Going to church doesn't make you more a Christan than standing in the garage makes you a car." ~ ?
"Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?" ~Dennis and Wendy Mannering

Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  Erica T on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:49 am

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Suess. "Don't Ever Give up If You Still Want to try, Don't Ever Wipe Your Tears If You Still Want to cry. Don't Ever Settle for an Answer If You Still Want to know. Don't Ever Say You Don't Love Him If You Can't Let Him Go." -i don't know who said it. I like them because they're cute! The end.

Erica T

Back to top Go down

Post  elanee on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:49 am

My favorite quote is either "Failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better is how you react to it.",or "The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when nobody else is looking."
Both of these quotes are by Mia Hamm. They help remind me that I can keep working harder to reach my goals.

elanee

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:51 am

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else". This is one of my favorite quotes because it applies in my life well.

Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down