Discussion 2

Go down

Discussion 2

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:23 am

Women are not equal to men in our society. Discuss.

(Write at least 5 sentences debating this statement)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Women Smh

Post  Hootie on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 am

Men do all the work. Women do nothing!
Men pays all the bills. Women do nothing!
Men has to take the women shopping. Women do nothing!
Men pays for everything. Women do nothing!
Get off your lazy butts and clean up or cook or something! GOSH!!!!

-Love Hootie Smile

Hootie

Back to top Go down

women

Post  greg on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:32 am

i believe that they are as equal as men. They can run a business just as well as a man. They can hold a position in government just like a man. But there are some things that men can do better then women. And there are other things women are better at.

greg

Back to top Go down

men and women

Post  Jamison on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:33 am

I believe men and women are pretty equal in society. I just think men are more capable of doing certain things than women and women are more capable of some things than men. For example women are better at cooking,cleaning, and making me a sandwich. Men are better at making money. Women also shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Jamison

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion 2

Post  gfree on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:34 am

1. The man is the head of the household, but the woman is the neck, and she can turn the head anyway she wants it.
2. Without females society would dissolve and everybody would eventually be extinct.
3. Women can do anything that men can do, if not better.
4. We're also a lot more mature than the male individuals.
5. If you want us to start making you sandwiches, then get real- if we weren't around y'all would starve.

gfree

Back to top Go down

women

Post  Samantha on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:35 am

you are absolutely right mr. walsh. we are above boys = ) i think that people think this way because some girls portray themselves as objects and have no self respect so boys dont respect the girls. thats their fault. but i think they are pretty much equal. girls do have their strengths and boys have theirs too.

Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  furball on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:36 am

I believe that everybody was created equal. No one was created higher or lower. This is a hard topic because if men say the wrong thing then women get mad and kick us for it, while they can say whatever they want and get away with it. Women may see themselves as superior and vice versa. So that is my view on this topic.

furball

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:37 am

I believe that women and men are equal. The way some women portray themselves they can be considered less then men but it is also the same way for a man if he portrays himself in a bad way. Women can do the same things a man can just as good and me can do some things better then women.

Scott

Back to top Go down

WOMANNN:)

Post  ABurger on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:38 am

In todays society, woman actually are equal to men.
We get the same punishment for the same crimes, the same (mostly the same) respect, and we can land the same jobs. Even tho we tend top get less pay for the same jobs, we know we can work as hard as men do.
Personally, I think woman ARE better than men:)
So. YOU MEN CAN MAKE US WOMEN SANDWICHES !

ABurger

Back to top Go down

Women

Post  Jared R on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:38 am

Women are not the largely discriminated against group they once were. I believe that in society now women have an equal chance to earn jobs and earn money that any man could. Women are not looked at as the stay at home maids of men anymore now they have a choice to do what they want. Women who choose to work are not ridiculed as out of place anymore. In ending women are now equal to men in society and can stop whining now

Jared R

Back to top Go down

Post  M Kell on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:39 am

Women are NOT equal to men in our society because men gets higher pay because of labor reasons. Our society is basically run by men. Men are view as the "superior". Most men thinks women should clean, cook and do the house job while they work! Women are view as below because they think women are "weak".

M Kell

Back to top Go down

Comparison men and women

Post  KFreeman on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:40 am

Men should be the head of the household not the tail.
Men should be the one to support the family.
Men should be the protectors.
Men should be the peacemaker.
Men should be the man and stand up for the right reason instead of folding up like a......... punk.

KFreeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca M. on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:41 am

I believe that everyone is created equally. I think that women can do much more then men though. women can do everything a guy can do and more, women can give birth and guys cant. My view is that women are more superior than men, and mature much quicker.

Becca M.

Back to top Go down

Post  hkgkhg on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 am

Guys should be making the sandwiches and cooking and cleaning!!!! Twisted Evil

hkgkhg

Back to top Go down

Post  levilall on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:25 am

Women and men are equal in today's society. Women have the same amount of rights that men possess.

levilall

Back to top Go down

Women society

Post  Trent Ki on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:00 am

I'd rather not discuss this because I don't want to sound sexist.

Trent Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down