Discussion 2

Go down

Discussion 2

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:18 am

Women are not equal to men in our society. Do you agree or disagree with this statement.

(Write at least 5 sentences debating this statement)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion 2

Post  Katie p on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:27 am

Women have the same rights as men today they are able to work for a living, divorice and to own their houses. Besides men get paid higher. But we all have our freedoms so i think that both men and women are both equal.

Katie p

Back to top Go down

Im invisible in this classss..cause walsh doesnt like me

Post  Elizabet on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:28 am

Women are not equal to men and it is not fair to us. We have earned our rights through out the years to be treated right. Yet sometimes WE GET IGNORED[/u] which doesnt allow us to have a voice in society. Also our views get IGNORED by some men because they think of us as less intelligent and not equal but we are. So take that and think about how you treat us before we come back and get rid of you alll!

Elizabet

Back to top Go down

Women

Post  Bradley on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:28 am

I agree and disagree. Women are equal to men intellectually. They can accomplish everything a man can men can in the work place. But Men tend to be more physically inclined than women. I agree and disagree.

Bradley

Back to top Go down

Post  weathers on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:28 am

I believe that men and women should have equal rights. this is true as far as I know. however, laws don't change a society's mindset. I agree with this statement in the context of our society, that women are viewed differently or unequally from men. people have different mindsets. mostly men are seen as businessmen, and women are seen as family-oriented. roles are different, although not impossible to be performed the same by men and women. this isn't discriminatory. sexism is much different.

weathers

Back to top Go down

bhjvfhjbjhbfgjkfnbjkfgbnjk

Post  Josh RV on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:29 am

I agree.

Josh RV

Back to top Go down

MEN!!!

Post  ajsswim on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:30 am

women are not equal. men are better. men are way better. men are stronger. men are smart. men are more fun. we do more than women. we pay the bills. we get paid more. and we are lazy.

ajsswim

Back to top Go down

discution 2

Post  emilya on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:34 am

In today's society women have the same rights as men. They can work in the same profession of a man and get paid a better salary. They can voice opinions and have the right to vote. Even though some men may think that women are not equal to them, they are proven wrong. Women can do anything men can do and has the rights to do it.

emilya

Back to top Go down

Post  Otis... on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:34 am

I disagree with this statement because there are lots of women who have position that work in men company. The second reason i disagree is women have the same rite that men have if they choose to not take hold to it that's there problem.

Otis...

Back to top Go down

women

Post  reedm on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:35 am

agreed

reedm

Back to top Go down

women

Post  l.mclean on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:36 am

women are equal in our society. women have as many responsibility's and rights as men do. you see many single mothers out there today bringing in the money and running a home. women are now moving up the ranks in there jobs and becoming CEO's of companies. you can not say that women are not equal in society today. another point is that women are joining the army as young as 18. they are a vital asset to the army and are just as useful as a man.

l.mclean

Back to top Go down

Post  wesley on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:37 am

i don't agree but i think its how it should be. Women are less then men. Man was made first and women were made from man. It doesn't really matter though. No one cares.

wesley

Back to top Go down

Equality

Post  Erik B on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:38 am

Men are better than women. Men are stronger than women. Men are also better drivers than women. Men get better jobs than women because we are better. We are also lazier so women make the food and do the house work for us. Men are better than women.

Erik B

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:44 am

I disagree, because women have just as much of an opinion and say so as men do. We all have the right to vote, hold office, and be in the work field. However even with all the equal rights men and women have men are still the more likely to hold office because of a stigma society has about women. There is a mind set that women should stay home and take care of the household and family but women are beginning to change that mind set and stigma.

Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down