Discussion 2

Go down

Discussion 2

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:17 am

Women are not equal to men in our society. Do you agree or disagree with this statement.

(Write at least 5 sentences debating this statement)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion 2

Post  Hannah on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:22 am

I feel that women and men are different, but that does not mean that men are any better. People say that women are weaker than men and they think it is weird if women are construction builders or body builders or even football players. Women can do anything men can do, but in heels. Some say that it is weird if men are nurses, but it's not. That is just the job they have.

Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:25 am

I think women and men are more equal now. Women used to be looked down upon. Now women can have jobs and vote. In my family my dad calls my mother the "boss". My momma and daddy make a perfect team. I wish the rest of the world could act like my family. I love you

Taylor

Back to top Go down

women are taking over

Post  Casey on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:26 am

women are above men in our above us in society because they don't have to work, they stay at home and boss men around, If they don't get a job they can sue for discrimination. they steal men's money and spend it on things they want that we hate and then pretend like we like it. And If anything goes wrong they can blame us and make it our problem. pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:30 am

Women are not viewed as equal to men in our society. Most people think that the owner of a business would be a man, but it could be a women. My aunt is the owner of her business and my uncle works for her. Also, men think that women are weak. Women can be really strong as body builders, wrestlers, and even football players. Women are capable of being in power.

Brooke

Back to top Go down

Post  Presley on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:30 am

Women and men are not equal in our society. Back in the day, men were above women in society. Men held them back by giving them less rights. But now, our society is all about equal rights, even though you never see a white man in the work place group. That's because everyone wants equal rights, until they are offered something better. Women, black people, people of Spanish decent, they are all the same. They want more equal rights than the last person.

Presley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:33 am

Yes. We all want equal rights but when it comes to getting a job or something, we all want an advantage. Companies want to promote women and diversity in the workplace. A white woman is most likely get a job over a white male. With all due respect, because women are so fragile and can't take criticism, society treats them better than males.

Nick

Back to top Go down

Michael is a Beast

Post  Michael on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:45 am

Yes. They are equal. EVEN THOUGH... A woman caused he downfall of man by eating the fruit. The Bible only mentions men. The Declaration of Independence states that all men are created equal. There are many sexists groups against men. I know sexist people against men. We are not the bad guys!
Just because we commit most of the crimes doesn't mean anything! If you think there are not any feminist groups then watch the Lifetime Channel for about 30 minuets. I'm being serious.

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down