Discussion 3

Go down

Discussion 3

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 am

Church is a positive factor in our society. Do you agree or disagree? (Write at least 5 sentences or get a zero)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

discussion

Post  austin on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:48 am

it is a negitive. the reason is bc most people dont go. also they dont pay attention. people mainly just go for talkin to friends.

austin

Back to top Go down

ddd

Post  Josh RV on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:48 am

I agree. Church is a required thing. It uplifts the soul. Some people may use it for social gathering. That is not what it is for though.

Josh RV

Back to top Go down

church es uber bueno

Post  Bradley on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:49 am

I agree. church is good for the society because it unifies Christians. Church makes the Christian community stronger. It enables people to have the resources to be able to do good for the world. Church helps people stay strong in their faith

Bradley

Back to top Go down

CHURCH

Post  Caitlin on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:50 am

I agree that church is a positive factor in our society. I think its positive because it provides a place for people to come and worship. They can also come to the church to help them with problems. The church can also serve as a family for people who have no one else. It also inclines people to do good and be good citizens.

Caitlin

Back to top Go down

church

Post  jacob h on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:50 am

I definitely think that church is a positive thing in our society. Even if your are not a strong christian you should still go because no matter what what the bible teaches you it will keep you from trouble. If everyone were o go to church our society would be a lot different. It would change for the best and would help people get closer to God. That is why I think it is important for everyone to go to church.

jacob h

Back to top Go down

church es uber bueno

Post  Bradley on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:50 am

I agree. church is good for the society because it unifies Christians. Church makes the Christian community stronger. It enables people to have the resources to be able to do good for the world. Church helps people stay strong in their faith

Bradley

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion 3

Post  weathers on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:51 am

church being a "positive factor in our society" lies in the eye of the beholder. for one it may be a lifesaver, for another it may be a complete waste of time. to me, "church" as explained in the Bible is supposed to be done as commanded in the Bible. modern churches take the concept of Jesus and create their own functions to go along with it. a lot of the time I find that church teaches me what I already know and gets a great deal of things wrong. differing opinions cause confusion and division among a group of people that is supposed to be "of one mind" but whose original mindset was supposed to be far from what it is now.

weathers

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie p on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:52 am

i disagree because many churches are splitting up because of issues that may be going on. But i also do agree because like in Jacksonville there are many churches on every corner. But our society is always changing then what it was back then when my parents were growing up. Even though you your self have to find the correct that fits you and that you will enjoy. There are many churches that are positive and church is still good for the people that go every time there is an opportunity.

Katie p

Back to top Go down

church

Post  scott b on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:53 am

i dont think church is a positive thing in our society for several reasons. The first is that church is boring and the second is that church doesnt relate to all age groups during sermons which turns alot of people away, instead we should get together with just our friends beacause we will listen better and understand what they are going through better

scott b

Back to top Go down

Post  kat on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:54 am

i agree that church is a positive factor. People need something to believe and have faith in and church gives people security. It all depends on the person though who's attending church. you may attend church but feel it's not beneficial to your life but your best friend may go and find it's a very positive factor for them. for me personally church is a positive thing and i look forward to it every sunday and wednesday.

kat

Back to top Go down

Got church? it will do your society good!

Post  Elizabet on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:55 am

I think that the church is a positive factor of our society. The church gives you a safe and quiet place you can go to. It provides kid with a place to go and worship God without being judge by the people around them. It also helps out our communities by helping to provide to those who are less fortunate. The church also helps us to learn more about God and allows us to grow closer in our relationship with him. So I agree that the church is a positive impact on our society.

Elizabet

Back to top Go down

Church

Post  Josh on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:55 am

Church is good for society. God is all-powerful and is willing to help us, but we have to let him in society. People try to remove good from our lives by taking him out of textbooks and not telling people about him. We should have more churches in society. With more place of worship, more people will have a chance to come to Christ. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Josh

Back to top Go down

lalaboom

Post  reedm on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:56 am

Church is a positive factor in our life's.It teaches us to be good. Church keeps us off the streets. Church helps the poor. At my church we have breakfast on Sundays, so you get feed.

reedm

Back to top Go down

Post  wesley on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:57 am

yes church teaches morals. Church puts a positive influence on kids. Church gives people a family. Church helps out the needy. Church gives people security in their life.

wesley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheney B on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:57 am

Church can be a different factor for everyone. Church can be a positive factor for the people that are all into Jesus. Church can also, have a positive factor on the people that don't know anything. It can also, be factor for the people that don't want to learn about God because, they don't want to learn about he factor of Jesus in their lives. That is the factor of church in your life.

Cheney B

Back to top Go down

Church

Post  Erik B on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:58 am

I believe church is a positive factor in our society. Church is a good environment to learn about God. Church is also a good place to meet new people and make friends. Church communities can help needy people. Church is something people can get involved in and be a part of a large group. This is why church is a positive factor in society.

Erik B

Back to top Go down

discution 3

Post  emilya on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:58 am

I agree, church is a positive factor in society. There are many churches in our society that brings Christians together. Most have the same motive, which is to share God with everyone. It also brings non-Christians to meet God for the first time. Without churches there would still be a society but there would be less Christians and less missionaries. Church changes people's lives everyday and fulfills people who are lost in life.

emilya

Back to top Go down

Church

Post  Michelle on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:02 am

I believe that the church is a positive factor in society because everything of the church is a good example on all people. The church also helps family's out. God is willing to help everyone & lead them in the right path.

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Church

Post  Hannah on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:04 am

I think church is a personal choice. If some people want to make the decision to go to church and believe in God that's great. Maybe others don't feel they have to. I think that church is some peoples saving grace without it they would be a detriment to society. So even though i think some people use the church as a cover up to hide their flaws i think its a much needed part of our society.

Hannah

Back to top Go down

the church

Post  l.mclean on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:05 am

church is good and bad at at the same time. the church has made a positive impact in our society by waking up Christians in today's world. with other religions coming in and taking a stand for their faith it puts other believers to shame by their apathy is a negative impact. but the church body has taken a stand and is raising their voice to change the change in a positive way to impact our society more. also in a negative light the church also can lead to war. It can lead to this by reaching nations that claim a faith that clashes with the church and causes many conflicts within the nations. so depending on which way you look at it, it can be good and bad.

l.mclean

Back to top Go down

church

Post  cmonds on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:13 am

I do believe church is a positive factor in our society. I agree because church is a place that people come to to get closer to God, it is a place to forget about all your troubles. Church is a place to get help and to turn you're life around if you need to or if you choose to. I believe church can and will make a difference n people lives but its up to the person to decide whether or not they want to give their life to God and ask God for help.

cmonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down