Discussion 3

Go down

Discussion 3

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:31 am

Church is a positive factor in our society. Do you agree or disagree? (Write at least 5 sentences or get a zero)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Michael is a Beast

Post  Michael on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:37 am

I believe that Church is a positive factor in our society. Church teaches good morals. Church is an important part of the society because it would teach people to follow the Bible. A lot more people would be saved. Our country was founded on Christian beliefs. Back then we were doing great. That was no coincidence.

Michael

Back to top Go down

discuss chuurchh

Post  Casey on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:37 am

church has a positive impact on society. It gives us a basis of morals for starters. It gives us a reason do follow these morals i.e. heaven. It is a good way to meet decent people. and its a reason for the family to pretend like they are a normal happy family. and it is a reat way to get to know God and be his followers. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bom bom bom bom bom bom bom drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

Casey

Back to top Go down

church

Post  devin on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:38 am

yes becouse it helps teach people about God. yes becouse its a place for christians to meet. yes cuz god tells us too. yes cuz its important for christins. yes cuz we can worship God there

devin

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion 3

Post  Presley on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:38 am

Church is important in our society because it brings unity in religion. From a Christian perspective, it is important to grow in our religion and learn what God wants us to. Also, most of the charity groups in America are Christian. Red Cross is also Christian. Church is here so that we may unite and become stronger.

Presley

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:40 am

I think the church is a positive factor in our society. I agree that the church is a positive factor. I think the church should reach out more to the community. I think the church should share the love of Christ to the community more often. I think the community should join a church and live a more Christ-like life style.

Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  bryce on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:40 am

I agree that church is a factor in society. It can help people unite together. It teaches the good of life. People going to church can influence others around you to do the right thing. It can build relationships with others.

bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:41 am

Church is a positive factor in a society. It is a place where everyone can go and learn about Christ. There are different sermons about how to live a good life and how you can live with God eternally. If I didn't go to Church, I probably wouldn't be the same. I would probably be ignorant, selfish, greedy, etc. Church changes lives and the way people are.

Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  elanee on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:41 am

Yes, church is a positive factor in society. It is a place where people can come and worship together and learn more about God. Churches help encourage people to give more and help in missions and going out to help save others instead of just being content with how your faith is now. Many people who are on the wrong path in life and reach rock bottom will look to the church for sanctuary and turn to God. Many people get stressed out all week and forget to keep God in the forefront and need church to refresh and recommit because we all make mistakes and need to confess to God. Churches help unite people and their resources together for missionary trips and relief funds too, when many times people would have forgotten about the current problems around the world that don't affect them directly.

elanee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:41 am

I agree. Let's take it back to when the country was first founded. Our country was based on Biblical teachings. We represented a Christian nation well. Now when you look at our country you wonder what religion we represent. Yes we still are a Christian, but do we represent it well. No! Not even close. Our country was founded on two things: God and guns. We need to restore Biblical teachings.

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:42 am

Yes church is good for the society. The one reason why is that it is good for people who are Christians to go and worship God. Also, it is good for some people who don't know God to maybe go to church by persuading of their if Christians. Many people have changed by churches in the society. Also, people who believe in God grow more in God by going to churches.

Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  kenneth on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:53 am

The church can be a very effective place in a persons life. Some non-Christian's could say that the church could never effect there life. So in a non-Christian's perspective there is never a true right church. So that is why a church is good for this society. farao farao farao

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down