Discussion 5

Go down

Discussion 5

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:09 am

Are school uniforms a good or bad idea? (at least 5 sentences)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion 5

Post  furball on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:25 am

School uniforms are a horrible idea for many reasons. First they make us look all the same when we are all different. Second, they look horrible and make school feel like prison. Last, it is just a way for schools to dictate the lives of the kids that go to that school. That is why uniforms are a horrible idea.

furball

Back to top Go down

school

Post  greg on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:32 am

i think that the school uniforms are good and bad. They make it so that you dont have to really worry about what you are going to wear the next day at school. And you dont have to worry about trying to get the newest designer clothes to fit in. But it also does not allow someone to express themselves. they honestly make school easier.

greg

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamison on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:33 am

School uniforms are a terrible idea. The make people look like clones. You should be able to express yourself. If they don't want using wearing inappropriate clothes they can just set a standard. So uniforms should be rid of.

Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post  gfree on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:34 am

No I don't think they are at all, although some schools have horrible strict uniforms. For example, at Bolles you can wear any type of Aline skirt with a button down shirt or collared shirt. While it's a uniform, it has limitations. I like uniforms because you don't have to worry about what you wear the next day. And it keeps certain girls lets just say... covered up hahh. But at schools like ours, it's like a Nazi camp where the limitations and ways of disciplining just cause the students to rebel and break the dress code. I'm all for uniforms, just not for concentration camps.

gfree

Back to top Go down

School Uniform

Post  J Russi on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:35 am

I believe uniforms are unnecessary . I understand the use of the uniforms but i believe a dress code by itself that is enforced is a better idea. Uniforms are really an inconvenience to newcomers of a school that enforces them and does not allow students a certain degree of individuality. I believe that an enforced dress code can be just as useful as a uniform without all the extra cost and it keeps the students happy. In closing dress code is better than a uniform.

J Russi

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric D on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:36 am

School uniforms are a great idea, it just makes the school look more organized. With uniforms you wont have as many dress code violations opposed to not have having uniforms.

Eric D

Back to top Go down

Post  LexiO on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:38 am

School uniforms are a good idea. They keep the school organized and it keeps drama from kids having certain name brand clothing. Everybody looks the same and does'nt have to find something new to wear everyday.

LexiO

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:38 am

Uniforms are a good idea and a bad idea. The best thing about uniforms is that we all look the same and don't have to worry about the different style of clothes our friends wear. Also another good thing is that we don't have to wear our cool daily clothes so we don't have to worry about getting our good clothes dirty we can trash up our school clothes. They're also a bad thing because we can't express our style of clothes. It's also bad cause we all look the same in uniform, there's no unique style we can express.

Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  M Kell on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:39 am

School uniforms are good and bad ideas. They are good because it saves money for the parents, and it's also time convenient which involves laundry. It's bad because uniforms are limited of style. Students can't express themselves, they make us all look alike, and they do look tacky. We students can't wear what they want. The uniforms are sometimes uncomfortable to wear.

M Kell

Back to top Go down

Uniforms

Post  KFreeman on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:40 am

Wearing uniforms for school is a good idea because it shows you how to dress for the appropriate place. Such as dressing for a interview.

KFreeman

Back to top Go down

Uniforms

Post  Trent Ki on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:43 am

School Uniforms are a bad idea. They are annoying and make you hot during the day. They also cost a lot of money why pay for uniforms when we can buy whatever we want the tuition also cost a lot of money and we have to buy school brand hoodies and those are expensive we also have to buy P.E. clothes and those are expensive to. I'm tired of uniforms we need to just get rid of them.

Trent Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca M. on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:44 am

I think school uniforms are a good idea. I think they are a good idea because all you have to do in the morning is wake up and put your uniform on, you don't have to decide what you should wear everyday.

Becca M.

Back to top Go down

uniforms

Post  Samantha on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:01 am

I think uniforms are bad. I think a dress code would work just fine. Really strict uniform rules make kids want to not follow the rules even more because they can't be themselves. but i guess they could be good. it keeps kids from teasing other kids because of their clothes and it keeps people from dressing inapropriately.

Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  LexiO on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:23 am

I think school uniforms are a good ides. They prevent drama. They help administration. School uniforms make it easier to wear one thing rather than find a new outfit everyday. It makes everybody equal. No one has greater clothes than another.

LexiO

Back to top Go down

Post  ablank on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:23 am

School uniforms are good. It keeps the trouble of having to wake up and figure out what your wearing every single day. School uniforms cause less drama too. Most people who wear regular clothes get judged by what they wear too. School uniforms are easy and the best idea.

ablank

Back to top Go down

Uniforms

Post  KFreeman on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:31 am

Wearing uniforms for school is a good idea because it shows you how to dress for the appropriate place. Such as dressing for a interview. The whole reason for wearing uniforms also teaching us the student how to dress. Because we already know how to dress down but that teaches us how to dress up for success. And also you still going to wear uniforms in your job or have to be in a dress code.

KFreeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down