Discussion 5

Go down

Discussion 5

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:25 am

Are school uniforms a good or bad idea? (at least 5 sentences)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

uniforms

Post  peter on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:28 am

i think uniforms are bad. because they are a restirction to what we wear. we dont get to show our personality. we dont feel free in what we wear. thats why i think uniforms are bad.

peter

Back to top Go down

HERE WE GO

Post  bfos on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:29 am

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

your asking the wrong person. haha i hate uniforms! they dont let you express yourself with what we like wearing. dosent let you show your creativity. their ugly and stupid. its like against expressing yourself. BOO TO UNIFORMS.

bfos

Back to top Go down

Uniforms

Post  Hannah on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:37 am

I think uniforms are good and bad. I think they are good because i don't have to think about what i have to wear in the morning and what looks good and spend extra time getting ready. Ont he other hand some days i don't feel like wearing uniforms because they are so monotone and ugly. If uniforms had different styles colors and styles that were fashionable I think people would be more apt to wear them.

Hannah

Back to top Go down

ugh

Post  Caitlin on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:40 am

I think its a bad idea. I think its bad because they are ugly. They also don't let students express their individuality. It is important that a kid feels good about what they wear. A school shouldn't have the right to tell people what they think they should wear.

Caitlin

Back to top Go down

Uniforms

Post  Michelle on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:44 am

I think uniforms are a bad idea because kids are not allowed to express themselves through style. Also parents have to spend a bunch of money on the same outfit every year.

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion 5

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down