Discussion 4

Go down

Discussion 4

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:10 am

Are school uniforms a good or bad idea? (at least 5 sentences)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion 4

Post  kenneth on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:25 am

School uniforms are not a good idea you are not able to express your on personal opinion of life. The uniforms are the the way for the principle to keep us all the same and together. Also the administration's way to keep us from fighting over personal preference and over all opinion. Further more the clothes of the world are more outlandish and not of a christian perspective which this school wishes to up hold. So that is my view on the uniforms of the school. cheers cheers

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:25 am

Yes and no. I think uniforms are a good idea so I don't have to see the ridiculous way some people clothe. Also I believe that uniforms symbolize unity, sometimes not all the time. I believe they aren't a good idea because they are very uncomfortable. Plus our uniforms for Middle School aren't colorful. The colors are maroon, white, gray, and black. High school has a larger selection though.

Nick

Back to top Go down

Uniforms

Post  riley on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:26 am

They are a good idea(i don't agree but i'm writing what you want to here). This is the way it is because without them the male sex would be too distracted from school. The female sex would be too distracted from school also. They would care too much about how they look. This is what i think is for the betterment of all people in the private school system.

riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:28 am

Yes,I think uniforms are good because it much easier to wear uniforms and not think about what you have to wear. But, I also don't like it because uniforms here don't look good. And they are uncomfortable to wear. I guess if we had something good to wear then I would like uniforms. Overall, I think uniforms are good but are not the best to wear.

Lauren

Back to top Go down

Michael is a Beast

Post  Michael on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:36 am

I think school uniforms are a terrible idea. It suppresses the creativity of others. They say kids shouldn't need to worry about fashion. It's our choice on our fashion. If the Bible says it doesn't matter what other people think, then why should we worry about kids being made fun of because of their fashion? If they don't care because they're not supposed to, then we have no problem.

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down