con: No long summer break

Discuss. (5 sentences at least)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion 5

Post  kylie on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:19 am

yes. I think school should be year around. i would rather have a longer summer!!!

kylie

Back to top Go down

summer

Post  Casey on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:20 am

We should just have school seven days a wekk and have no homework and then have four months off. that is how life should be Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bom bom bom bom bom bom bom king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:22 am

I think that school should not be year-round. Most people take vacations that are longer than a week and need a longer vacation. Some people take a month of vacation. Also, kids are young and their brains cannot take all of that without long breaks like summer. It can't just be work, work all the time for a kid, we need to be active.

Brooke

Back to top Go down

Post  bryce on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:23 am

School should not be school round. Kids would get annoyed. Summer is necessary for kids. It's their time to have a big break and have fun. Therefore, school shouldnt be year round

bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:23 am

No way man. There may be more shorter breaks but who would want to go to school in the summer. Summer break is also conditioning for sports teams. Football also does two-a-day or three-a-day practices. Plus I believe you can have a better vacation if you have two months rather than two weeks. During the summer it is hot and most people like to go to the beach. How would that be accomplished when school is year round!!!!!iiiiii!!!!!!!!!

Nick

Back to top Go down

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post  Chris on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:24 am

School is long enough. It should be shorter. And I like the summer break better than longer breaks like a week, we need more time off than that. But there is one good thing. You would remember what you studied the grade before.

Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:25 am

No, I do not think school should be year-round. If school was year-round there wouldn't a long winter break or a long summer break. Then you wouldn't be able to look forward to summer and winter as much as we do now. We also wouldn't be able to go on long vacations, like if you wanted to go to Italy of France or something like that for a while. I would much rather have a longer summer.

Hannah

Back to top Go down

school

Post  riley on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 am

School should not be year around. This is because kids would loose interest. Certain kids need to go to school year around to stay out of trouble. Me on the other hand, I am capable of summer. All in all school should not be year around due to the fact that kids need summer.

riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:27 am

No, I do not think that school should be year-around. Most people like summer breaks so you can go some where over the summer. If it was year -around there would be no summer break and that is my favorite break. I look forward to summer break during the school. I do not know what I would do without it.

Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  Presley on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:27 am

School should stay the way it is because longer breaks are more enjoyable. If school was year long, I would forget what day it is. That would not be enjoyable. I would end up melting my brain and start talking like a illiterate. it wuld nut bi guud. That is why school should stay the same.

Presley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down