Todays Question

Go down

Todays Question

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:17 am

Some say you should not be able to get a drivers license until you are 18. What do you think about that? (5 sentences)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

dfhjdhudihdibndf

Post  Josh RV on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:27 am

I don't like this question personally I think it is stupid. I think that kids should be able to get a permit at 14. 18 is too late to get a license. It would be bad for teen responsibility.

Josh RV

Back to top Go down

No

Post  Bradley on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:29 am

They are all idiots. we are all semi mature enough to drive. We need to be able to go places so we can have a social life. We need to drive so we can have a fun life. Not being able to drive would impede on our substantialiciousness.

Bradley

Back to top Go down

Re: Todays Question

Post  Cheney B on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:30 am

my opinion of this is it doesn't matter. I could care less about this because there are other people in this world to drive you around. If you have friends and money to pay them for gas they will drive you anywhere. If you absolutely need a car then it is a problem but, if not then there is nothing to worry about. I could care less it's not like that law is applied here, so in other words nothing to worry about.

Cheney B

Back to top Go down

What do you catch with sting ray face?

Post  Elizabet on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:31 am

I think that it is a dumb idea! I think that they are just doing it to irritate me and make me angry.I think that 16 is fine and that it is the perfect age to get freedom. I don't think that 18 is reasonable at all. Its called a sweet 16 for a reason because you can get your license and car and it is "sweet" to get away from your parents Smile

Elizabet

Back to top Go down

lisence

Post  Caitlin on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:32 am

I think moving the age is a bad idea. People need experience to be a good and safe driver. Moving the age to 18 wouldn't give kids much time to gain experience before going off to college. They will most likely need to have a license because they need to get to class and stuff. I think 16 is a good age for getting a license.

Caitlin

Back to top Go down

Post  bfos on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:32 am

i do not agree with that at all. 16 is the perfect age because we teenagers are at the stage where we fight with our parents ALL THE TIME and cars are our way out of the house. it allows us to goto friends houses and to start gaining independence and responsibility. parents shouldnt complain about us driving at 16 because they dont have to drive us everywhere.

bfos

Back to top Go down

Post  kat on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:33 am

I believe it's stupid and pointless to make teens wait until they're 18 to get their license. only because many teens who aren't 18 already have their licenses or learners permits and have paid for drivers ed courses. there would be a time lap over with ho can receive their license and who can't and honestly you're going to have more problems when the goal is you're trying to cut problems. All you're really doing is causing a disfavor to yourself. This is the way things have been for a long time, why change things now?

kat

Back to top Go down

Post  wesley on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:33 am

I think those people can go to the Peoples Republic of China. This is America, i should be able to drive when i'm four years old, and drank when i'm 15. And if they did change it to that, basically i can join the army at 17 and die for my country but i can't drive. They should care more about budgets and stimulating the economy then changing the driving age. But really who cares i already have my drivers license.

wesley

Back to top Go down

drivers license

Post  Erik B on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:33 am

I think that is stupid. High school students need a way to get themselves easily to school. Also, young adults need to learn how to drive well before they leave high school. Young adults with jobs also need a way to get to their workplace. The drivers license needs to remain the way it is.

Erik B

Back to top Go down

driving

Post  jacob h on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:34 am

Many people ask this question. I think it really depends on the person. Some people can be really good drivers others not so much. There are good things and bad things abut getting your license at an early age. If i were to pick a side i would say we should get it at 16.

jacob h

Back to top Go down

driving

Post  sbledsoe on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:36 am

I think that 16 is a fair enough age to get a drivers licensce for several reasons. The first is because you already get a year of driving with your permit and if you get in an acciden with your permit you automatically have to wait till your 17 to get your liscense. So i believe if you drive the whole year with your permit and show that you are able to avid wrecks you are safe to get your liscence at 16. That is why I think you shouldnt have to wait till 18 to get your liscence.

sbledsoe

Back to top Go down

Todays question

Post  cmonds on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:37 am

I think that this argument can go in many directions, depending on the maturity level in a young adult will also dictate whether or not they would have the ability to have their license at a young age such as 16. It also depends on how they have been driving with just having their permit. I do believe expanding the age to 18 would be a better due to the percentage of accidents from teenagers that have gotten there license at 16, if they get their license at 18 i think they will be more responsible and familiar with the road and he rules and it will be safer.

cmonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:38 am

I think that it depends on the person. If you're a good driver then I think you should be able to get your license earlier than the age of 18. If you're a bad driver, then yeah, wait. But good drivers shouldn't have to wait, only the bad ones. After all, practice makes perfect.

Amanda

Back to top Go down

Post  weathers on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:41 am

I think the license age can vary between different people based on preparedness. if someone barely passes a license test at 16 and they don't have enough experience on the roads, they should get more experience. but other people can be ready earlier. also, it is sometimes necessary for someone to take him/herself somewhere, like school or work, and there is no other option than driving alone. ultimately I think everybody should be experienced with driving enough to drive alone/get a license, and not just get one because they are old enough.

weathers

Back to top Go down

driving

Post  emilya on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:44 am

Most young teenagers are driving at the age of sixteen. By starting at this age there is more of a chance to practice driving by the time you graduate high school. It prepares teens to go on there own and have some independence and get ready for work or collage. Driving at a young age also has it's disadvantages. Most teens are in a rush to get their license and when they're on the road they are most likely to get into a crash because they are inexperienced. This brings up the subject of teenage death. Many teenagers are inexperienced and get into major crashes that may effect them physically or mentally or even involving death. Of course this applies to everyone, but if all teenagers drive at a young age there is a more likely chance that a great amount of teenagers would die. That is why changing the drivers license to 18 isn't such a bad idea. It gives teenagers more time to practice with another person in the car showing them what to do or receiving advise.

emilya

Back to top Go down

Drivers license

Post  Hannah on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:47 am

I really wouldn't care about a new driving age because I currently have my drivers license. It would stink for the people who don't and i would feel sorry for them if this rule changed.

Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  russell on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:48 am

I think it is not good to wait until your 18. I think when your 16 you are old enough to take resposibility for yourself and driving. And most people when your 16 want to drive to different places instead of riding a bike. Also when your 18 it would be too late to drive to school. It is best to leave it the way it is.

russell

Back to top Go down

Driving

Post  Michelle on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:54 am

I do not agree. I am already 16 and have a license so this does not really effect me. I believe that it is easier for parents when their children drive because they have their own transportation. This way it is more helpful for the parents.

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down