Waiting on the world to change

Go down

Waiting on the world to change

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:21 am

What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world? Why? (5 sentences)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting on the world to change

Post  gfree on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:29 am

World Peace. Hah! Joking... you think that could actually happen? Yeah I don't think so either. The one thing I would want to change in the world would be the stop of human and child trafficking. While it's one of the least known disasters on the face of the earth, it's one of the worst and most horrific things taking place in this sick and modern day world. If I could change anything, it would be to stop human trafficking.

gfree

Back to top Go down

Change The World

Post  Hootie on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:30 am

I wish we could be anything we wanted to be. I wish you didnt have to go to school. Also we wouldnt have any problems. I wish life was easy.

I see no changes, i wake in the morning and i ask myself, is life worth living or should i blast myself!

Hootie

Back to top Go down

Post  Furball on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:34 am

One thing I would like to see change in the world is gas prices. One reason is because this is burning a hole in my wallet. Another reason is now i cant go places because i have no gas money. A third reason is that my parents send me more places so they don't use their gas. This is why gas prices need a change.

Furball

Back to top Go down

Change the World

Post  KFreeman on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:35 am

One thing that i would change about the world is War in world. Because without War the world is in peace. And when the world is at peace then there i no hatred again anybody. And then you can be on the top of the world without anybody hating on you and stuff and you can live your life however you want.

KFreeman

Back to top Go down

World

Post  greg on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:37 am

i would like to change how the governments work. i dont believe they work the way they should. so many are crooked and corrupt. but maybe we need to just rethink our government as a whole. either way there needs to be a change.

greg

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:38 am

If there was one thing in the world I could change would be terrorism. Terrorism is one of the worst things in the world. It claims many lives, kills hundreds of innocent people. But above all its stupid to kill yourself for a religion that you know will never take over the world because there are so many religions in the world so it wont be one large religion in the world. Terrorism is larger then being involved with the Muslim religion. I would change terrorism because it takes too many lives and its a pointless cause.

Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  M Kell on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:38 am

They're many things that the World needs to be change. The thing I would like to change about the World is hunger around the World, basically economic way. There are million-billions of people who are desperately poor and in hunger that die each seconds. Even in the United States not just people in Europe or other Countries. I think we should take care of our people first and then try to help the rest.

M Kell

Back to top Go down

world

Post  Samantha on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:39 am

I would like gas prices to drop. Now that i am driving, i really don't want to pay for high gas prices. I drive a truck that eats gas. I also have to work now which i am not a fan of and if i want to go to the beach i have to work a ton of hours to pay for the gas to get there. We need to drill in America so i don't have to work a long time = )

Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamison on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:40 am

If i could change anything i would change our president. He is ignorant and the root of most our countrys problems. A knew president who actually has experience running something would great. I would love for our economy to go back to normal and not have the healthcare of canada. It would be a gradual process but a new president would solve our problems.

Jamison

Back to top Go down

What to change in the world

Post  JRussi on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:40 am

I would change the way college impacts job placement. I personally believe that the person best suited for the job should be hired. For example two people apply for a job in a leadership field in a parts distributor field the collage graduate cannot understand half of what hes being told while the non-college graduate understand what he is sending who its being sent to and how to make the workplace more efficient. The problem is most positions are decided on resumes and short interviews alone which in a whole are not suffice to determine ones ability in said field. I would in short make it so employers when making decisions between employees would come up with a way to test each employees skill at said job.

JRussi

Back to top Go down

Post  M Kell on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:41 am

There are many things that the World needs to be change. The thing I would like to change about the World is hunger around the World, basically economic way. There are million-billions of people who are desperately poor and in hunger that die each seconds. Even in the United States not just people in Europe or other Countries. I think we should take care of our people first and then try to help the rest.

M Kell

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca M. on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:42 am

If I could change one thing in the world, I would change the hate of this world. Just to see people start living out of love and not hate. And just looking in the mirror before you judge someone and stepping into their shoes for once, then just seeing yourself.

Becca M.

Back to top Go down

Post  ablank on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:43 am

I would like to change how people treat each other. People are so mean and hurtful these days and i wish it would stop. The things some people say really hurt people on the inside even if they show to be okay. I wish i could change people attitudes toward life, and how they feel. Some people deserve to be treated so much better then theyre treated today and i hate seeing people that are constantly tormented.

ablank

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi O on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 am

I cant narrow down one thing i could change about the world.
There is many things I would want to change, like animal abuse and cruelty. I would want to change poverty and sickness. People and animals should not have to go through pain and abuse like some go through now in the world. Unfortunately the world has problems and its sad but there is so many disatrous things that should be changed.

Lexi O

Back to top Go down

World Change

Post  Trent KI on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:11 am

The one thing about the world that I would like to change is animal conservation. I would like to get rid of the poachers and contractors because contractors build more and more cities and anyone else who tears down animal habitat. I would like to protect animals and I would like to change the endangerment of the animals and the ones that are almost extinct like the Javan Rhinoceros with only 40 remaining in the wild, the Indian Rhinoceros, the African Lion, The Amur Leopard with only 40 remaining in the wild, The Cheetah, The Northern White Rhinoceros may already be extinct with just a few remaining less than 10, and the Polar Bear, and Asian Tiger and Elephants as well both species these might seem like a lot but these are only a few of the whole amount of endangered species in the world.

Trent KI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down