Waiting on the world to change

Go down

Waiting on the world to change

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:21 am

What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world? Why? (5 sentences)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

John Mayer

Post  Josh RV on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:27 am

I would like to change forums and racism. These are 2 of the most hate-filled things in the world. Racism judges people by color. People do not even have a choice what they look like. That is why judging them is unfair.

Josh RV

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting on the world to change

Post  kat on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:29 am

there are so many things that i would like to change and figuring out just one is difficult. however if i could change one thing it in the world it would be the way we perceive others and judge them. Why? because we constantly stereo type and judge others based upon the way they look, act, feel, and communicate. to some people this may seem like something stupid but the reason i chose this is it's not the world as a material and physical object that's broken, it's the population that inhabits the world that's broken and needs to be changed.

kat

Back to top Go down

what a wonderful world

Post  bfos on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:30 am

one thing id like to change in this world would be for there to be no evil in the world. no temptation. no bad people. no crime. no murder. everyone would be happy. no one would be in pain or hurt.

bfos

Back to top Go down

why must i cryyyyy?!?!?!?

Post  Elizabet on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:30 am

I would want to make everything free. Then we don't have to worry about taxes, and other fees. Then we don't have to have jobs and try to maintain them. You don't need money and you don't have to pay for things. This would make life easy and we would all be happy and have a less stressful life. It would help with world peace and happiness

Elizabet

Back to top Go down

waiting on te world to change

Post  lmclean on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:31 am

the one thing i would like to change about the world is peoples belief in tolerance. for example tolerance of religion, of politics, and change. if people would stick with their core beliefs and truth they claim, i believe our society would be a lot different. for instance, the democrats and independents say that people need to have an open mind and tolerate the Islamic religion and just stand by and let them take away Christianity and take away our rights but when we say they are unfair the Islamic people claim that we are not tolerant. please tell me if that is true tolerance or not?

lmclean

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:31 am

The one thing I'd like to change the most about the world is racism and discrimination. No one should be treated differently because of their skin color or if they have a disability. Everyone should be treated equally or extremely close to equally.

Amanda

Back to top Go down

Post  russell on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:34 am

I would like to change the fact that Mcdonalds took the Mcribe of the menu. Allot of people liked it and thought it was tasty. Me personally thought it was good they added a bar-b-q item to the menu. I don't know why they did it but I would like to know the reason why. Hopefully they will eventually put it back on the menu.

russell

Back to top Go down

Post  Otis... on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:34 am

I would change the economy, because it makes it hard on some people that's why it is a lot of crimes taking place. Another reason i would change the economy is the prices of gas. The economy is a reason for most of the down falls of the U.S.A.

Otis...

Back to top Go down

change the world

Post  emilya on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:41 am

The most likely thing that I would change in this world would be to eliminate human trafficking. Why pick human trafficking over all the other chaos in the world. I chose this because it concerns innocent children and some very sick and evil people. Human trafficking has not been stopped and is happening every day. Many young children are being put into this setting and there is no way to get out. It may not be apparent on the news or concerned about telling the public, but it would be great if there was a way to prevent it from happening. Why pick to eliminate human trafficking over all the other chaos in the world. I chose this because it concerns innocent children and some very sick and evil people that need to be stopped.

emilya

Back to top Go down

change

Post  Caitlin on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:42 am

One thing I would change about the world is people's ignorance. I think ignorant people need to be taken out of the picture. It is because of people's ignorance that our economy is so bad because ignorant people buy things they can't afford because they're IGNORANT. We also wouldn't have an incompetent government if ignorant people were not voting IGNORANTLY. Also, we wouldn't have dumb forums that won't load right if ignorant people didn't exist.

Caitlin

Back to top Go down

Change The World

Post  Michelle on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:43 am

One thing i would like to change in the world would be drugs. There is no good reason for them. They cause bad accidents and death. They also cause people to be addicted. Without drugs in the world there would be less stress on others & themselves.

Michelle

Back to top Go down

world

Post  scott b on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:44 am

If I could change one thing about the world i would wish that people would show more respect. For example, there is a rapper named Reh Dogg you might know him for some of his hit singles such as "Why must i cry'", "Silent Night", and "Blacken Chinese Man". People dont respect him because they dont think he can sing or dance, but I think he is the best rapper alive.

scott b

Back to top Go down

Change the World

Post  Erik B on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:48 am

I would most like to rid the world of corruption. Many bad things happen in countries due to the corruption in their governments. Its not the government of a people, but the people running the government that are flawed. Much of the wars we fight are caused by corrupt beliefs and people. This is what I would change in the world.

Erik B

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down