Waiting on the world to change

Go down

Waiting on the world to change

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:14 am

What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world? Why? (5 sentences)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

guns

Post  devin on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:19 am

if i could change anything about the world it would be the fact guns were created. and could never be invented again. fighting was much more epic with weapons with out guns. less children minds would be polluted with annoying video games. kids would actually be aloud to have weapons. and it would be much more fun to watch war movies. the end Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

devin

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting on the world to change

Post  Kylie on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:20 am

the one thing i would like to change about the world is sin. i would go back and make adam and eve not sin. therefore the world would still be perfect. everyonne would get along.

Kylie

Back to top Go down

lies and fries

Post  Casey on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:21 am

I would make myself a private island that is exclusive and full of virgin pina choladas and it will be near a reef and you can surf swing in a hammock hot tubs pools a nice house with a secret room electricity indoor plumbing a pool and a private helicopter food a nd drinks root beer and pretty much everything i like.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Smile Smile Smile Smile bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bom bom bom bom bom bom drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post  brody on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:21 am

One thing i would like to change about the world is that many people are poor and hungry. I would make it so that everyone had jobs enough money to live on. This would solve the problem of poverty. Also it would cause everyone to be able to afford to feed themselves and their families and there would be no more hunger. Another thing this would do would cause there to be less crime and bad things in the world and there would be no more homeless people.

brody

Back to top Go down

Michael is a Beast

Post  Michael on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:22 am

If I could change one thing about the world, I would change the fact people don't obey me and bow down to me. People would obey my every whim. After that I would create a world with no lying. Then 100 years later I would start lying and mess with peoples' heads. But wait, how could I live this long? Of course, I would take the life energy of the mortals, and when my body grows weak, I will take their bodies and merge them with my own. (keeping my body the main one of course). I would also eat the moon because it looks like cheese.

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post  Elanee on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:22 am

I would want to change the politics in the world. People seem to vote now without thinking about who they are really voting for or what that person's real aims and goals are. Many people need to think about government through a more Christian point of view. Many politicians are more worried about themselves than the rest of the people they are representing. Other people are so blinded thinking they are in certain parties and have to vote only for that party that they don't even really look at what that person is going to do in office. I think that people need to use a Christian mind and recognition of God and His will when they vote or run for office.

Elanee

Back to top Go down

What I Would Change

Post  Chris on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:23 am

I would change the world in good ways. Prevent world hunger so people arn't Hungary. Stop most to all crime. Not let drug/sex trafficking go one. Make it like the book "The Giver" if someone disobeys the would get released.  

Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:24 am

I would change the way guys treat girls. They need to have more respect for us. Some guys treat girls like play toys. For example, human trafficking. Girls get treated like dirt and they can't even defend themselves. Yup, that's what I would change!

Taylor

Back to top Go down

No Crime

Post  Sean Q. on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:24 am

One thing I would change in the world would be the crime!! Just think how much better the world would be without crime. If there was no crime there would be no stealing and that would change a lot of things. Also just think if there is no crime there are A LOT more Christians. And if there are a lot more Christians the world would be a better place!! So if I could I would change the crime.

Sean Q.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:25 am

Something I would want to change is for their yo be more Christians in the world. I would want to create more opportunities for Christians to go on missions. I would want to help them with the cost to go on missions. This would help more people to know about God and live eternally with Him. Everyone should have a chance. Also, Christians are called to be missionaries and spread the Word, but there are money problems.

Brooke

Back to top Go down

Post  Erica T on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:25 am

I would change world hunger about the world if i could because it's pitiful that innocent children are dying in the world because of something that is taken for granted in all other countries. It's such a sad way to die because it is treatable, and so many suffer from it. We complain that we're "staving" but they really are.. literally. They go day by day with nothing, and it seems to them that no one cares because no one is doing anything about it. But if everyone would pitch in they could be full & happy, and their lives could be saved. There is so much food in the world, so we should just give a portion of it to those who really need it.

Erica T

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:26 am

The one thing I would like to change in the world is for people not to be judged for their religion. After seeing the passion play this weekend I really realized how horrible it is in other countries. People are still persecuted to this day for being Christians. There are people that are restricted from things because of their religion. They have worse jobs and a lot less money than others that aren't of that religion.

Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:27 am

The one thing I would change in the world is that everything in the world is always about popularity. Everyone at schools want to be popular at everything they do. But that wont matter in heaven because you don't have any worldly things like money. It is the inside that counts not the outside. Many people waist their time on the outside that they mess up whats in the inside.

Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  bryce on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:29 am

I would end world hunger. There are millions of people in the world dying because they dont have food. There are people in every continent that dont have enough food to nourish their bodies. People are out there dying and suffering. You can send them food and water.

bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  Presley on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:30 am

I would like get rid of world hunger. That way, we could combine with all the weak countries like Haiti and Kenya and create a super army and take Cuba and China and all the other Communist countries. That way every country would be like America, the best country in the world! Everyone knows that no one needs America, until they need it! This plan can't possibly fail!

Presley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:30 am

I would change the fact that China absolutely hates us. China legitimately hates us. If they launch an attack on us I'm moving to Australia. If we are in war with China and I can't move, I would join the draft resistance movement for whatever year it happens (Woodstock!). Also I would probably establish democracy in China, too.

Nick

Back to top Go down

changes

Post  riley on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:32 am

There are many things I would change about the world. But I would change the fact that people kill people and get off the hook or get bail and all the non-Christians. If we change these things and people live by good morals a great difference will be seen. Not to mention a more peaceful planet. All in all, these are two things i would change.

riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:34 am

The one thing that I would like to change about the world is all the sin. I would go back to the day Adam and Eve sinned and try to prevent it from happening. Since they sinned the whole world is full of sin. Some examples of the sin in this world in shooting, stealing, jealousy, fighting, and hatred. If only Adam and Eve did not pick that fruit up and eat it there wouldn't be any of these bad things happening in this world today.

Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  kenneth on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:34 am

I would most like to create a world without politics. There wouldn't be any conflict over political judgment. So even though there would still be a government and crime. There wouldn't be any conflict over any thing. albino albino albino albino

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down