almost there

Go down

almost there

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:58 am

If you had to move to a state or country besides Florida, where would you move and why?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: almost there

Post  gfree on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:59 am

I would move to Australia. It's beautiful, they have a stable government, and if a tsunami comes, you can always go inland. They also are involved in very little conflict world wide. My grandfather also lved it there, so I would love to move there. Beach, surf, sun, good food. I'm there.

gfree

Back to top Go down

Movin On Up!

Post  Hootie on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:00 am

If i had to move to another state it would be New York! I always wanted to live there. Thats like my favorite place in the world. Its easy to shop there and all of your friends stay by you. Well most of them atleast. Here, EEEEEVERYBODY stays like 30mins away from eachother. I hate that!

Hootie

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca M. on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:04 am

If I could move anywhere I would probably move to New Zealand. I would move there because its super pretty and the people there have awesome accents! Smile

Becca M.

Back to top Go down

Movinnn

Post  ABurger on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:05 am

If I had to move, I would most likely move to Atlanta. BUTTTT. I would have a house on the panhandle of Florida, on St. George Island Very Happy

ABurger

Back to top Go down

Where to go

Post  J Russi on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:05 am

I would go to Italy. I would love to live in the land of my ancestors besides who doesn't want to see venice?

J Russi

Back to top Go down

Post  ablank on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:07 am

If i could move to another state, i would move to Tennesseee. I went to gatlinburg last spring break and it was so much fun. In Tennessee you could never get bored cause theres so much stuff to do and everyone just walks around and does there own thing. I think living in Tennessee would be a good new experience instead of boring Florida.

ablank

Back to top Go down

moving

Post  Samantha on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:08 am

I would move up to Massachusetts because i have a lot of friends and family up there. I like the snow so that would be fun. I think the beaches at the Cape are beautiful and i love going up there every summer so why not live there?

Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric D on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:08 am

If you had to move to a state or country besides Florida, where would you move and why?

I would move to Illinois just because thats where im going to college and just to get outta Florida to explore somewhere else.

Eric D

Back to top Go down

Post  LexiO on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:09 am

I would move to France. I would love to live there because of the food, culture, sites and weather. it would be nice to live somewhere different and learn new things.

LexiO

Back to top Go down

montana

Post  greg on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:12 am

if i had to move somewhere in the usa i would move to Colorado, Montana area. i love the mountains and this area is beautiful. it would be awesome if i could live there.

greg

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:13 am

I would move to North or South Carolina. Because Ive heard a lot of stuff about the Carolinas that sounds fun so i wana move there.

Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  M Kell on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:13 am

If I had to move to a state or country, it would probably be a state. The Big Island which is Hawaii, because the beach is outrageously beautiful and the people are friendly. I would also want to visit and catch up with a friend who also lives there.The whether seems nice there!

M Kell

Back to top Go down

Moving to another State or Country

Post  Trent Ki on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:14 am

If I had to move to another State or Country it would probably be Kenya or Australia. Kenya because I love animals and it is home to the Serengeti plains which has my favorite animal the Lion. It also has many other animals that I like the African Big Cats, The Antelopes, and the rest of the Serengeti plains animals. Australia because it is home to the Crocodile Hunter and because I love animals and he has done some amazing conservation efforts to save these exotic creatures of the world. Some of these creatures are almost extinct like the Javan Rhino and the Amur Leopard both only with a population of 40 in the wild and I would love to work with the Australia Zoo staff to help save these creatures that is why I would want to live there.

Trent Ki

Back to top Go down

Moving States

Post  KFreeman on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:21 am

If I could go to any state or country. I would go to Hawaii for my state because its nice and quite. And also I like the beach because I like to go surfing and stuff. Cause in Hawaii they have a lot of big waves. And if I had the choice to choose what country I would go to the Bahamas. Because of the same reasons it looks nice and I like the beach.

KFreeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum