almost there

Go down

almost there

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 am

If you had to move to a state or country besides Florida, where would you move and why?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

im gone

Post  Casey on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:40 am

i would move to the equator where there are n schools lots of reefs and no one that i know here. It would be perfect my own boat house food and games. plenty of tropical drinks and my work would be catching lobster which is fun i cant wait to leave.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Almost There

Post  Madison on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:42 am

If I had to move to another state I would move to Tennessee. I love Tennessee because there is so much to do there. Also my grandparents live there. I love how you can tell which season you are in unlike hot and boring Florida... I love all the pretty trees and the people are soooo nice there. (:

Madison

Back to top Go down

Michael is a Beast

Post  Michael on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:42 am

L.A. 3 reasons. A bunch of parkour gyms. A bunch of awesome hills and beaches. And movie stars everywhere. Who wouldn't want to throw eggs at Justin Beiber and The Rock Johnson. LA is just a sunny place with no cold. And I know rich people there I can live with

Michael

Back to top Go down

Re: almost there

Post  bryce on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:43 am

If imoved somewhere out of florida it would be north carolina because i like all the mountains and there is a lot to do there.

bryce

Back to top Go down

Moving to another State or Country

Post  riley on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:44 am

If I had to move i would move to the U.S. and a state in the country where i can shoot and hunt and kill and explore and have fun and do whatever the heck i want.

riley

Back to top Go down

Post  brody on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:44 am

If i had to move I'd move to Indiana. I'd move here because all my family lives there and that way I would already know a lot of people.

brody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Q. on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:47 am

I probably would move to Georgia. I probably would there because it is near Florida and i have family there. Maybe Texas though because I have family there too. Question

Sean Q.

Back to top Go down

Leaving Town

Post  Chris on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:47 am

I would move either to Palm Island in Dubai or in California on the ocean. Because I've been in Florida my whole life and I like the beach and ocean views.  

Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:50 am

Either Ireland, Germany, Scotland, or Whales. My family is from these countries. Well maybe not Germany, I'd have to learn another language. If I had to go to a different language speaking country I'd choose Spain.

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Presley on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am

Amsterdam. Why do you think? They have a colorful group of people, lots of enjoyable foods and substances, and the best cafes in the world.

Presley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum