May, 1st 2011

Go down

May, 1st 2011

Post  Admin on Mon May 02, 2011 8:16 am

Does society have the right to put someone to death? Discuss. (5 sentences)

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: May, 1st 2011

Post  Erica T on Mon May 02, 2011 8:19 am

Well murder is wrong always, but if they've done something bad enough then i think being in jail for life is actually even more of a punishment. But i think if they've done something deserving death then it's fine.

Erica T

Back to top Go down

Maybe?

Post  Chris on Mon May 02, 2011 8:22 am

They have the right. BUT only on people who kill or do BAD stuff to other people. They dont have the right to kill a shoplifter or a purse snatcher. So yes and no. It all boils down to what the person did.

Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor on Mon May 02, 2011 8:26 am

No. Putting someone to sleep is killing someone. Just like an abortion is killing someone. The own person doesn't have the right to say if they want to be put to sleep either. That would be suicide. I don't think putting someone to sleep is Biblical.

Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah on Mon May 02, 2011 8:26 am

No, the society does not have the right to put someone to death. God has created people to spread the word and the less people we have, the less followers there are. All people have the right to live. The only reason for someone to be put to death is if they have a medical condition that leads to having to be put down. When someone convicts a crime, they should not be killed, but put in jail for many years.

Hannah

Back to top Go down

Michael is a Beast

Post  Michael on Mon May 02, 2011 8:27 am

Yes. If you kill, you should get killed. Child Molesters, Rapists, Pedophiles, and Murders should be put to death. No life in prison. It takes tax dollars to feed all those people. It's what's fair. If Bin Laden is in jail, t would cause such a commotion with his men trying to get him out. Why put a bunch of rapists, and murderers on one building. You idiots are ASKING for trouble. Just kill them off.

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post  Presley on Mon May 02, 2011 8:27 am

Yes, we should be allowed to give convicted criminals the death penalty. If you deserve the death penalty, I don't think that you should get off free or with prison time. It is simply because if we get our morals from God, then we should be able to judge someone and convict them to death. God destroyed Sadom and Gamora, so why cant we kill someone who deserves it? It just doesnt make sense.

Presley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Mon May 02, 2011 8:30 am

Yes society has the right to put someone to death. If you are a mass murderer, and you get caught, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Sorry about that, but if you do anything to deserve the death penalty, you should be put to death. We should not abuse the death penalty though. For example if someone steals something, say a T.V., they just should go to jail. My final thought on the death penalty is, if you kill someone and you are guilty you should be put to death.

Nick

Back to top Go down

(:

Post  devin on Mon May 02, 2011 8:30 am

yes. bad people need to die and be out of the gene pool forever if there bad enough. for instance people like, osama bin laden, Michael Vick, OJ Simpson, pedo bear and johnny depp are all evil people who need to be taken out of the gene pool so ether get them fixed or kill them. the end Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down