Last week!

Go down

Last week!

Post  Admin on Mon May 09, 2011 6:15 am

If money was no object, what is the one thing that you would love to do more than anything else in the world?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

too much work to think of this

Post  Samantha on Tue May 10, 2011 6:32 am

i would go to a hollywood premiere of a horror movie.

Samantha

Back to top Go down

moon

Post  greg on Tue May 10, 2011 6:33 am

living on the moon.

greg

Back to top Go down

Re: Last week!

Post  ablank on Tue May 10, 2011 6:33 am

Biuld a theme park in my backyard because i am obsessed with themeparks.

ablank

Back to top Go down

Post  LexiO on Tue May 10, 2011 6:36 am

travel the world

LexiO

Back to top Go down

Post  M Kell on Tue May 10, 2011 6:36 am

Own a shop/store

M Kell

Back to top Go down

Money

Post  Trent Ki on Tue May 10, 2011 6:45 am

If money was no object I would go around and teach World Wide Animal Conservation and save all the species and I would also do something else for somebody else and carry out my plan that I have (personal reasons) and I would also go on Mission Trips all around the World and teach about God and end hunger in poor countries like Kenya which kids get their water from a dirty water source with bodily waste and help them because a lot of them don't even have parents and get married at a 12 or 13 to a young rich man I would do a lot for these people and I would also create a time machine so I could go back in time and fix everything in the past that I did and go back to school because I miss my elementary school there's a lot more things that I would do.

Trent Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott on Tue May 10, 2011 6:55 am

If money was no object I would become a professional wake boarder! Wake boarding is my favorite thing to do! It's so much more fun then any other sport, you're on the water just riding and chilling and you can jump in the air and do tricks. Along with that there is nothing better then driving a boat around. If money was not an object I would constantly buy me a new board every year along with a new boat =)

Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down