Last Week!

Go down

Last Week!

Post  Admin on Mon May 09, 2011 8:10 am

If money was no object, what is the one thing that you would love to do more than anything else in the world?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mcswebdesign.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Michael is a Beast

Post  Michael on Mon May 09, 2011 8:19 am

Invent money

Michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Week!

Post  bryce on Mon May 09, 2011 8:20 am

The one thing i would ant to do would be take a trip around the world.

bryce

Back to top Go down

Post  kenneth on Mon May 09, 2011 8:20 am

I would go to paris for the rest of my life and take three five people with me and dont ask me who

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kylie on Mon May 09, 2011 8:21 am

If money was not a problem i would love to go on a cruise to the Bahamas. i would take my mom and several of my friends. We would go shopping and layout on the beach while the boys played football or whatever it is they do for fun at the beach. :p

Kylie

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah on Mon May 09, 2011 8:21 am

I would travel around the world and do every mini putt putt coarse there is. I have loved put putting ever since I was little. This has been one of my dreams for a long time and I will do it someday.

Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post  brody on Mon May 09, 2011 8:21 am

If money was no object, I would want to travel to a bunch of different places. One place would be Brazil, because all my dad's family is from there and I've never met some of them. Another place I would like to go would be Europe because there are a lot of cool places there.

brody

Back to top Go down

ancient phychic tandem war elephant

Post  devin on Mon May 09, 2011 8:23 am

i would buy an ancient psychic tandem war elephant and share it with Presley we would ride it and take over the wrld with the power of our more elephant. then i would fly around the world going to the best parkour gyms in the world and training in all of them with my friends and team. then id buy ur house and kick u out on the street with no food. that right. i went there What a Face

devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on Mon May 09, 2011 8:26 am

I would buy two Gibson ES-335 guitars. Keep one to play, and the other one would be to travel around the world getting it signed by my favorite guitarists, as long as they are still alive.

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Erica T on Mon May 09, 2011 8:27 am

If money was no object I would buy out all my favorite stores so i could get all the clothes & whatnot, then go on vacation with tons of hot guys at a nice hotel on the beach. Then meet Justin Bieber.

Erica T

Back to top Go down

freedom

Post  Casey on Mon May 09, 2011 8:27 am

I would by every place on earth with a tropical climate. put a tax to live there by a house on a private island that cost more than the current debt. Buy a yacht sports boat Lamborghini truck get enough food to last a lifetime. get a dog and a hammock and any other convenience. the rest goes to charity.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren on Mon May 09, 2011 8:28 am

If I could do anything in the world I would travel to Italy with my best friend Taylor and my family. I would fly in a jet so we could get there faster. It would be the greatest thing in the world. Very Happy

Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison on Mon May 09, 2011 8:28 am

Buy a house in Tennessee and on the beach. Buy everything that I want. Take a cruise with all my friends and my family. (:

Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  Presley on Mon May 09, 2011 8:30 am

The one and only thing I would ever want in the world is an Ancient Psychic Tandem War Elephant!!!!one!!!1eleven11!!1 (and to share it with Devin)

Presley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down